*** January Testing Thread ***

I am taking a more casual approach, like many, over the Christmas period. I probably won't even bother testing unless AF doesn't show her ugly face but all the best to you ladies!! Lots of baby dust to all and hopefully 2020 is a blessed year for all of us xo

Hopefully it works out for you xx

I’m not tracking this month either but I will probably be stalking the testing thread.

I decided I wasn’t going to do opks this month anyway and just dtd whenever we wanted.. but then I had to have a cortisone shot in my shoulder Friday. Last time I had one my cycle got a little messed up and ended up being longer, so that could happen again. Have an mri hopefully in a month or 2 so it’s probably best I stay not pregnant anyway. Not that it’s going to be hard for me to do that. I’ve managed it fine for years.

Hopefully it works out for you xx

I’m not tracking this month either but I will probably be stalking the testing thread.

I decided I wasn’t going to do opks this month anyway and just dtd whenever we wanted.. but then I had to have a cortisone shot in my shoulder Friday. Last time I had one my cycle got a little messed up and ended up being longer, so that could happen again. Have an mri hopefully in a month or 2 so it’s probably best I stay not pregnant anyway. Not that it’s going to be hard for me to do that. I’ve managed it fine for years.
Thanks Millie! Maybe the break will do you good, try take the time to unwind a little so when you are ready to start ttc again you will be lovely and relaxed! xo

Hey everyone! We have just started trying to conceive again and are currently on cycle 2. AF would be due the 24th so I'll take that for my date, though I'm a bit of a POAS addict so I'll be testing before then hehe. Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Right I’ve decided I’m going to test tomorrow so sign me up for the 1st. The other night I was totally convinced i was not pregnant and now I’ve swung the other way and compared to the tww with my last pregnancies and symptoms match

Right I’ve decided I’m going to test tomorrow so sign me up for the 1st. The other night I was totally convinced i was not pregnant and now I’ve swung the other way and compared to the tww with my last pregnancies and symptoms match

Good luck :clover:

Just did it...looks like my gut instinct was right, and me and my husband are still crazy fertile!

I am still a little wary when testing early because I had two early losses at between 5 and 6 weeks before my 3 children and that was immediately after I had a copper IUD removed. I had the coil removed this time two cycles ago so hopefully everything is fine.

hoping I’m the first of many positives this month!

B272AC46-22AC-43FE-BAA5-473A9F888578.jpeg

Just did it...looks like my gut instinct was right, and me and my husband are still crazy fertile!

I am still a little wary when testing early because I had two early losses at between 5 and 6 weeks before my 3 children and that was immediately after I had a copper IUD removed. I had the coil removed this time two cycles ago so hopefully everything is fine.

hoping I’m the first of many positives this month!

View attachment 89563

What a start to the year... Congratulations hun xx

Sorry I've been a bit quiet over Christmas was enjoying the Christmas peiod and was taking sometime to myself as Christmas time would of been the time we would of told everyone we were pregnant with my 1st CP so found it a hard. Now that's all over, I'm back ready to smash 2020 and start by losing weight as I need to lose 2 stones before we can get fertility treatment.

I believe I've added everyone that has asked to be added if I have missed you please let me know.

Come on ladies let's do this <3<3

Last edited:
Congratulations rose :) seems we are both very similar in the babies/fertility department, here’s to a happy and healthy 9 months :) x

Just swinging by to wish you ladies luck and I hope you all get your bfp this year xx

Congratulations rose :) seems we are both very similar in the babies/fertility department, here’s to a happy and healthy 9 months :) x
Thank you! Yes I feel quite guilty that my husband seems to only need to look at me and I’m pregnant compared to friends that have struggled for years

Yeh I am the same, my hubby was looking forward to trying now in the new year, and each time we have ever decided to have a baby it happens first time haha oh well total blessing anyways :)

Hi ladies! I have been MIA for a few months. I decided it was finally time to go see my doctor since we have been ttc for over 12 months. They did day 3 and day 21 tests, as well as an ultrasound. They also did a semen analysis on my husband. It turns out, they have determined that they do not think I am ovulating, and have prescribed me my first cycle of clomid. I think it is safe to say I am out for Jan, but wanted to say good luck to you all! I am sending you lots of baby dust!

Hey ladies!

had surgery to remove leftover pregnancy tissue on Sunday! My levels were 680 that morning. After surgery the doctor told me she would phone me on Friday (today) to arrange coming in for more bloods! Didn’t hear from her so I phoned the ward at the hospital that I’d been dealing with and they told me they didn’t know who I was (I had been in about 4 times for bloods in that ward and had my pre and post op in there!!!) Will be calling epac on Monday as they also dealt with me so fingers crossed someone will do my bloods for me soon lol! But I’ve decided to do a test in the morning just to see if it’s still positive! My initial bleed was on the 9th of December so it’s felt like a looooong wait for the hcg to leave my system! God knows when I will ovulate! They told me I could try straight away. They did recommend letting a period come purely for dating purposes but that if I fall pregnant it’s not a risk. I only bled for one day after the op so we are back to dtd unprotected as normal! I had been temping and using opks before but I’m not going to do that this month. Just going to take it as it comes and if I get a period I’ll start tracking from then again!

How are you all getting on?

@Sterksworks glad you got some of your questions answered, hope the clomid really helps you out. @Littleperson sorry to hear you had to go through surgery but glad that it all went well.

Hopefully you both catch the first round of the new year!

@Sterksworks glad you got some of your questions answered, hope the clomid really helps you out. @Littleperson sorry to hear you had to go through surgery but glad that it all went well.

Hopefully you both catch the first round of the new year!
Thanks kels! Just glad to have finally had some action taken, took a while before they did anything.

just saw you’re testing on the 6th?! How you feeling? Xx

@Littleperson sorry you had to go through this. Hopefully everything will be over soon. Make sure you get plenty of rest. X

Hopefully last day of AF today. We’re going to try the sperm meets egg plan this cycle :bum:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back