*** January Testing Thread ***

CrazyChic

Reaction score
Let's get 2020 off to a good start with as many :bfp: as possible.

As for me this cycle I'm not temping or doing opk just going to wing it and just concentrate on losing weight. With my date I'm just going by what FF said for my testing date.

Baby dust to all you beautiful ladies
:dust:

1st Rose83 :bfp:
2nd
3rd
4th
5th HR9193
6th Kels1234
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th CrazyChic
21st
22nd
23rd
24th Monkey1988
25th Liz85
26th
27th
28th PinkFlamingo
29th
30th Littleperson
31st

:dust::bd:

Last edited:
Hello could I please have the 25th of January. I don’t think December is my month so taking a bit of a break restarting in 2020!!

Good luck everyone!!
Xxx

Hello could I please have the 25th of January. I don’t think December is my month so taking a bit of a break restarting in 2020!!

Good luck everyone!!
Xxx

I've added you, my daughter has just come down with chickenpox so I'm looking at it as fate we didn't conceive last cycle.

Let's just enjoy Christmas, as I'm not temping I'm gonna get myself some pink gin for Christmas :party:

Scan confirmed miscarriage for me today! Just waiting on hormones leaving my system so I can try again! Hopefully manage in January! Can you put my down for the 30th for now? Xxx

I
I've added you, my daughter has just come down with chickenpox so I'm looking at it as fate we didn't conceive last cycle.

Let's just enjoy Christmas, as I'm not temping I'm gonna get myself some pink gin for Christmas :party:
ohhh noooo hope she’s ok!! I’ll join you with the pink gin lol cheers lol

Scan confirmed miscarriage for me today! Just waiting on hormones leaving my system so I can try again! Hopefully manage in January! Can you put my down for the 30th for now? Xxx
Awe sorry to hear this. BEst of luck for 2020 xxx

I'll add you hun, but do remember to take time for yourself xx

Hello ladies, I don’t suppose any of you will have seen me post before. I was a very active member of the forum between September 2013 and August 2017 when I was TTV and had 3 babies (and 2 early losses). I now have a 5 year old girl, 3 year 9 months boy and a 2 year old boy. We are really hoping to complete our family this year with another girl (my daughter is desperate for a sister).

I had my copper coil out at the start of November just as my period was starting and then I’ve had another period since that and am now mid cycle. Our plan was to give it a few months and TTV end of January/feb/March. However I think I’m going to end up testing start of january as we had sex a couple of days ago and I got a positive OPK last night which was 5 days earlier than my usual ovulation day. Eeeek.

hope you all have lovely Christmases and get your BFPs soon! X

Late ovulation this cycle,1 dpo today. Maybe put me down for Jan 6? Good look to all of you!

Hello ladies, I don’t suppose any of you will have seen me post before. I was a very active member of the forum between September 2013 and August 2017 when I was TTV and had 3 babies (and 2 early losses). I now have a 5 year old girl, 3 year 9 months boy and a 2 year old boy. We are really hoping to complete our family this year with another girl (my daughter is desperate for a sister).

I had my copper coil out at the start of November just as my period was starting and then I’ve had another period since that and am now mid cycle. Our plan was to give it a few months and TTV end of January/feb/March. However I think I’m going to end up testing start of january as we had sex a couple of days ago and I got a positive OPK last night which was 5 days earlier than my usual ovulation day. Eeeek.

hope you all have lovely Christmases and get your BFPs soon! X

Best of luck for 2020 xx

Just writing to say hi to rose83 as I remember you from August 2017 mummies?

Good luck to everyone, routing for you all xx

I am taking a more casual approach, like many, over the Christmas period. I probably won't even bother testing unless AF doesn't show her ugly face but all the best to you ladies!! Lots of baby dust to all and hopefully 2020 is a blessed year for all of us xo

Just writing to say hi to rose83 as I remember you from August 2017 mummies?

Good luck to everyone, routing for you all xx
Hi kiwi! Are you TTC at the moment?

my latest update is that I think I’m 4dpo now and that we DtD about 2.5-3 days before ov. Which is similar to how I conceived our third child so it’s entirely possible. We were planning to try next cycle but have warned husband we could have actually done it accidentally this month and he has said actually that would probably work out better for him work wise if I was due in September . Lol.

Hey we were actually planning on ttc for baby number 3 in the new year but we went out for drinks on my birthday and let’s just say one thing lead to the next, and now I am nearly 11 weeks pregnant :) a happy surprise birthday present for me :) we currently have our newly five year old and our near two and a half year old so this baby will complete our family as I am currently very ill with HG, so will just fee super blessed when this baby is here :) good luck with your ttc, and hopefully it’s a short journey :) xx

Hey we were actually planning on ttc for baby number 3 in the new year but we went out for drinks on my birthday and let’s just say one thing lead to the next, and now I am nearly 11 weeks pregnant :) a happy surprise birthday present for me :) we currently have our newly five year old and our near two and a half year old so this baby will complete our family as I am currently very ill with HG, so will just fee super blessed when this baby is here :) good luck with your ttc, and hopefully it’s a short journey :) xx

oh wow what a happy accident!
My little girl just turned 5 last week, I have my middle boy who will be 4 in March and my 2 and half year old. They are a lot of work but really want a sister! This is the longest I’ve not been pregnant for since 2013 I’ve been pregnancy free for 2 and half years and conceived my 2nd after only two cycles post baby 1, and 1 cycle after baby 2 so I was obviously super fertile. I’m 36 now so no idea how easy it will be or not!

sorry about the HG, my sister in law and her sister had it and both had horrible experiences :(

Yeh defiantly a happy surprise, after the night in question I was just wishing that the two lines would appear and they did, felt so lucky, like you we are super fertile. My first was conceived as soon as we moved in together after being together a while and then a long distance stint. My 2nd pregnancy which sadly ended in miscarriage was a one night thing after a wedding, and my third was only the two and a half months after the miscarriage as we decided to start trying straight away. So I do feel blessed although very sick, but more than happy and just taking it day by day.
Our little ones are very similar in age, my first was 11/12/14 and second is 30/07/17 :) and I love the idea of more, but after this pregnancy I think I will have to give up as I seem to have very difficult pregnancies, which keep getting worse with each baby. So far I have lost a stone in weight been in hospital had anti sickness tablets but nothing seems to work. But will be all worth it in the end :)

Hi ladies
Please add me to Jan 5th!
Unsure of my ovulation dates currently due to coming off long term contraception at the start of the month! However we DTD on Sunday and Christmas Eve so you never know!

Wishing everyone the best of luck!
I hope to join one of the 2020 testing threads but it won't be for a while yet, my cycle has not returned postpartum and probably won't for another 4-6 months at least. but I'll be lurking in the meantime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back