*** January Testing Thread ***

I’m out. But glad in a way as I have something to judge on now I have a period. Good luck girls x

@PinkFlamingo, HOLY CRAP that is a gorgeous BFP!!!!
The AF cramps are a very good sign, I got them badly each time, once so bad I was up all night with them.
Congratulations!

@PinkFlamingo, HOLY CRAP that is a gorgeous BFP!!!!
The AF cramps are a very good sign, I got them badly each time, once so bad I was up all night with them.
Congratulations!

Thank you and thank you for your reassurance. Keep checking for blood x

Morning ladies,

Back on this forum after having been on here when I had my son 2 years ago. Had some positive news this morning! I have really felt it over the last few days and I was due on yesterday so thought I would test this morning. Was not expecting such strong lines!!

I had PCOS with my son but it appears to have gone now so I am feeling very lucky!

BD0EC325-1357-4B72-9D98-6EC93B2BDDA1.jpeg

Morning ladies,

Back on this forum after having been on here when I had my son 2 years ago. Had some positive news this morning! I have really felt it over the last few days and I was due on yesterday so thought I would test this morning. Was not expecting such strong lines!!

I had PCOS with my son but it appears to have gone now so I am feeling very lucky!

View attachment 89847
Wow great lines - congratulations hun <3 x

Morning ladies,

View attachment 89847

Congratulations!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back