** January 2020 Mummies **

Huge congratulations @Outofsync your girl is absolutely gorgeous. Sorry to hear you ended up with stitches though.
How are you feeling now? Hope you don't have to stay in hospital for too long xx

@Kitana how are you doing?

Kitana, JemmaH, lollypop and myself. But I'm currently in labour at the hospital lol contracting while I write this lol... hopefully won't be too much longer here ...
Wow fingers crossed your little one be here very soon. It's so exciting xx good luck xx

Good luck @vampysgirl !! Hope you have an easy labour and delivery!

Still nothing for me though, it's due date today so hope she will come out!
We have dtd, nipple stimulation, been bouncing around, hope it works but have the impression she has lifted back out of my pelvis. I don't have as much pressure anymore.x

View attachment 89653 Charlie Thomas! He’s still got a little bit of a cone head from the ventuose cup they had to use :) He’s currently fast asleep on my chest because even though I really need to sleep I can’t help but watch him sleep :doh:

After my induction, natural labour is definitely what you want!! All the best @vampysgirl and @Kitana , looking forward to some more cute baby pictures :)
Congratulations he’s gorgeous xx

Omg all these babies. So beautiful they are. Congratulations girls and those still waiting hope u aren't waiting much longer x

Ronan arrived this morning at 6.48am
Waters went at 6 15am and it went super fast after that.
No pain relief at all needed.
He is 51cm and weighs 3335g. Perfect in every way.
Waiting now to be released

View attachment 89667
Congrats hun! So happy you had such a fast and easy birth!

He's such a handsome little man!x

Congratulations @vampysgirl sounds like an ideal labour!

We are currently still in hospital, I’m now doing good after blood loss but feeding has been a big battle and they don’t want us to go until I’m happy. The staff here have been absolutely amazing with helping, had a really tough day yesterday where I spent most of the day and night in tears but today is better and onwards and upwards! Might even get more than 20 minutes of sleep at some point..!

Congratulations @vampysgirl sounds like an ideal labour!

We are currently still in hospital, I’m now doing good after blood loss but feeding has been a big battle and they don’t want us to go until I’m happy. The staff here have been absolutely amazing with helping, had a really tough day yesterday where I spent most of the day and night in tears but today is better and onwards and upwards! Might even get more than 20 minutes of sleep at some point..!
I know how you feel, hun. I remember with my DD that she didn't latch on properly and I was having a very hard time. I hated the hospital because you have no rest whatsoever. I think I slept 8 hours in 5 days, it was torture. I hope you can go home soon since there they won't bother you every 10 minutes. You're doing great Mama!x

We’ve had four good feeds in a row now so feeling optimistic about getting home later today :)

@Kitana Thanks for this, been speaking to a lot of my mummy friends and it’s so comforting to hear people going through similar things! I knew breast feeding wouldn’t necessarily be easy, just not this tough! Glad I am persisting though. Hoping you’re little one arrives soon! So excited to see pictures. :cheer:

Every baby is different. When I think back with my first ds, breast feeding was a walk in the park. He took to it so easily and so did I. Then, with my second, it just would work. No matter how hard I've tried, we just couldn't get it to work. Plus, it didn't help that I got very ill shortly after his birth too.... now hoping for 3rd time lucky again. Fingers crossed

How are things @Kitana ? Little miss making any signs of coming?

No, still no sign of my little miss! Feeling a bit off today, which gives me a bit of hope! But I feel like TTC again, except that every little symptom is a labour symptom lol! :rofl:

Glad to hear you ladies are doing so well breastfeeding! Hope you can go home soon!x

Aw wow I’ve missed loads. Congrats to @Darielle @vampysgirl @Outofsync hope that’s everyone. Well done to you all so exciting. I’ve been ill with a bad cold again so had a few days in bed. Feeling good now. I’ve got a scan tomorrow to check growth and will find out if being induced tomorrow then too. I’m honestly not sure as it could go either way as she has been starting to gain weight which is fab so might end up going naturally. I can’t wait till she’s here though. Hope everyone is well. @Kitana how are you doing? Xx

I don't trust these scans anymore :shakehead: they kept saying that my baby was on the smaller scale and when he was born he was 7lb5oz ( 3335g ) which is not small at all. Plus he was 4 days early too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back