** January 2020 Mummies **

Kitana

Reaction score
The last stretch! What started a few months ago is almost at it's end! How scary and exciting at the same time!:lol:

3. @Darielle
:blue: Charlie Thomas -10th of January 2020

6. @Zara96
:pink: Kyria-May - 4th of January 2020 -

8. @Outofsync
:pink: Sophie Hope - 10th of January 2020 -

11. @Kitana
:pink: Emilia -13th of January 2020 -

12. @DeniceF
:blue: Neil - 7th of January 2020 -

14. @vampysgirl
:blue: Ronan -11th of January 2020 -

17. @JemmaH2019
:pink: Ellie - 11th of January 2020 -

31. @Lollypop79
:pink: Rita Faith Neal - 18th of January 2020-

Any updates in due dates will be adjusted!x

Last edited:
Oh I cant believe how fast time has gone and not sure if I am right but think I'm in the 3rd trimester now as my apps say 27 weeks is 3rd trimester. Not long now girls and our beautiful babys will be here with us xx

Today I am 3rd trimester! Yay! I feel like celebrating :)
Time was going soo slowly in the beginning when I was struggling with morning sickness and now the last 2 months have just flown by. I am excited to finish prepping the nursery and do a Hypnobirthing course and then meet our baby boy in January :D

I'm also 27 weeks since yesterday, but my app still says tri 2?! It's so confusing!x

Here at last.
Can't believe we are on our final stretch. It might be just me, but this pregnancy feels like it's going way too fast.
Got my midwife on monday, then whooping cough injection on Tuesday and my extra scan on thursday next week.
Rather excited about it all.

How is everyone else doing?
I can feel the first struggles when I walk for longer now, my parents commented how my posture has changed when I try to get comfortable while standing.
Back pain is a daily thing now. The extreme hunger has finally stopped though, so I'm glad about that.
I put on 7kg so far, which isn't too bad even though ideally I would've liked it to be as little as possible..

Here at last.
Can't believe we are on our final stretch. It might be just me, but this pregnancy feels like it's going way too fast.
Got my midwife on monday, then whooping cough injection on Tuesday and my extra scan on thursday next week.
Rather excited about it all.

How is everyone else doing?
I can feel the first struggles when I walk for longer now, my parents commented how my posture has changed when I try to get comfortable while standing.
Back pain is a daily thing now. The extreme hunger has finally stopped though, so I'm glad about that.
I put on 7kg so far, which isn't too bad even though ideally I would've liked it to be as little as possible..
Yaay, 3rd trimester! It is going fast but I'm also looking forward to going on maternity leave and having the baby so in the end I'm happy :D

I also have a check-up next week, looking forward to it. Baby has been kicking so much the last couple of days! I read online about one study that connected fetal activity to early childhood -> the more active a baby was in the womb, the more active they were as babies and toddlers! That scares me a tiny bit... my OH was apparently a very active baby in the womb and then he was constantly super active as a young kid and that was very exhausting for his mom...

I am actually feeling better this week compared to previous two weeks. Maybe it's because my weight gain has slowed down a bit -> I've already put on 10kg! But I've been practicing my prenatal yoga and being more active around the house and I think that's helping, I'm actually feeling a bit lighter and more agile (compared to last week) BUT I end up holding onto the railing if I am going up more than 5 stairs at a time :-o Also, the other day I tried hopping on one foot (because I stepped on sth with the other foot) and....there was no lift-off! My one leg was not strong enough to make me hop :rotfl:

I hope your back pain feels better! It's on and off for me, one thing I found to be helpful is to get OH to massage around my sacrum for like 5-10minutes...

Yaay, 3rd trimester! It is going fast but I'm also looking forward to going on maternity leave and having the baby so in the end I'm happy :D

I also have a check-up next week, looking forward to it. Baby has been kicking so much the last couple of days! I read online about one study that connected fetal activity to early childhood -> the more active a baby was in the womb, the more active they were as babies and toddlers! That scares me a tiny bit... my OH was apparently a very active baby in the womb and then he was constantly super active as a young kid and that was very exhausting for his mom...

I am actually feeling better this week compared to previous two weeks. Maybe it's because my weight gain has slowed down a bit -> I've already put on 10kg! But I've been practicing my prenatal yoga and being more active around the house and I think that's helping, I'm actually feeling a bit lighter and more agile (compared to last week) BUT I end up holding onto the railing if I am going up more than 5 stairs at a time :-o Also, the other day I tried hopping on one foot (because I stepped on sth with the other foot) and....there was no lift-off! My one leg was not strong enough to make me hop :rotfl:

I hope your back pain feels better! It's on and off for me, one thing I found to be helpful is to get OH to massage around my sacrum for like 5-10minutes...

Hmm the study might be right, my little one was so relaxed when he was born and still is now. I was in mcu several times when pregnant with him because of reduced movement :good: reason they induced me 2 days early in the end.
This one seems to be on and off. Some days I feel baby more then others. However it's still *early* days and I know more is to come Haha

Hi ladies glad you’re all doing ok. Katana sounds like you don’t have diabetes maybe just a random reading. All my readings have been within the range and they asked to check my device too as didn’t believe me!! I just passed to them have nothing to hide it makes me laugh that they think we would lie!! Had growth scan yesterday and she is measuring in the normal range currently 2lb 11oz and at the 52nd percentile so smack bang in the average weight. Had consultant appointment today and been prescribed fragrim as at risk of thrombosis due to age and ivf pregnancy so injections start tonight back in three weeks time to see how she is getting on. She is currently breech and if haven’t turned by 34 week appointment more than likely be an elective caesarean at 37 weeks so she could be here before Christmas I’m hoping she moves before then but whatever it takes to get her out safely is the main xx

Midwife appointment went well. My gtt results were perfect. Bump is measuring a week ahead and babys head is laying very low. Shall try and rest a bit. But because of that, I have to come back at 31 weeks instead of 36

Midwife appointment went well. My gtt results were perfect. Bump is measuring a week ahead and babys head is laying very low. Shall try and rest a bit. But because of that, I have to come back at 31 weeks instead of 36
So happy your GTT was perfect! So jealous!
Why do they want you to come back at 31 weeks? Because the baby is too low?x

So happy your GTT was perfect! So jealous!
Why do they want you to come back at 31 weeks? Because the baby is too low?x

I'm guessing so.
She did say, as I have my scan on Thursday we will just wait and see what they say about size and how it's sitting.
I'm hoping it will have moved by then though...

At my last scan my girl was already with her head down, which was a good thing, unless she starts to move around again!
I can't think why it would be a bad thing he's head down, unless he's engaged already?x

Hope everyone is ok ?
Had a midwife appointment friday baby is doing well and bump is measuring on target.
Private scan booked for the 2nd November 4d cant wait will be the last time I see her before she comes. Cannot believe how far we have all come and how fast it's gone. Xx

At my last scan my girl was already with her head down, which was a good thing, unless she starts to move around again!
I can't think why it would be a bad thing he's head down, unless he's engaged already?x

It's not about being head down. Baby in general is laying too low. Rather than using the whole space, he is laying at the bottom with his head close to cervix.

I basically have very strong pressure down there already and I need to try to get gin to move back up as it's way too early for that.
Hope everyone is ok ?
Had a midwife appointment friday baby is doing well and bump is measuring on target.
Private scan booked for the 2nd November 4d cant wait will be the last time I see her before she comes. Cannot believe how far we have all come and how fast it's gone. Xx

Will you not get one after that anymore? I have at the hospital on the 10th of december ( depending if anymore before that on Thursdays results)
It's a scary idea that next time you'll see your baby, will be when she's in your arms

Well after today's scan, looks like my baby has a surprise up its sleeve.
All measurements were absolutely fine. Weighing around 2lb10oz and 95% sure it's actually a GIRL and not a boy. He tried his hardest but just couldn't find any indication for a boy at all.
Will have another scan on the 19th of November because it's laying so low though. Just to keep an eye on things.

All measurements were absolutely fine. Weighing around 2lb10oz and 95% sure it's actually a GIRL and not a boy. He tried his hardest but just couldn't find any indication for a boy at all.
Will have another scan on the 19th of November because it's laying so low though. Just to keep an eye on things.
Ih wow! You might be able to give the name Brianna after all!!:cheer:

Ih wow! You might be able to give the name Brianna after all!!:cheer:

I'm still in disbelief about it Haha. :rotfl:
So I now decided it's best to wait till next scan. ( also wish I would've stuck with my guns and wait till baby is born to find out and not give in beforehand :shakehead: )

Just glad all looks healthy and it's growing just the way it should do. It was bouncing around like mad in there today, which was fun to watch

Wow, that's a big surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back