*******January 2016 mummies *******

My maternity jeans are too tight :-( couldn't breathe today

Xx

Oh queenriccy that's not good!! I've been living in leggings at work as my work maternity trousers are too tight and I refuse to buy more.

Got our scan tomorrow - can't believe it's been 4 weeks since our last one already!

Last edited:
I am 24 weeks tomorrow and go in for section on the 22nd Jan so just 14 weeks. I still have 10 weeks left in work but am fortunate I am only part-time. Nursery still needs painting and sorting out how is everyone else progressing?

The hospital haven't even mentioned a section date to me yet so I'll ask next week, I'm 26 weeks on Saturday and with my babies expected around Christmas, I need to know these things :)

Scan was amazing as usual! However one of them is measuring one week ahead and the other is measuring 3 days ahead! Bearing in mind we were put 5 days ahead at our 12 week scan too!! Consultant is very happy though and says they will probably taper off and not keep growing at the same rate. So when everyone tells me I'm 'very neat' for expecting twins I'll be happy to tell them they're actually measuring big :D

They're both lying transverse now! No mention of delivery yet but I assume that's because they still have plenty time to move. All we know is they'll be here in 12 weeks max :)

Glad to hear your scan went well! Me and OH were almost tempted to have a private scan this week, but decided the £99 would probably be better spent elsewhere. You girls having twins are so lucky getting more than 2 scans :)

Just to let you know, I've opened up a thread in the 3rd Trimester page for us all! It'd be lovely to get a good chat going on in there like we have in here!

**********January 2016 mummies**********

Glad to hear your scan went well! Me and OH were almost tempted to have a private scan this week, but decided the £99 would probably be better spent elsewhere. You girls having twins are so lucky getting more than 2 scans :)

Just to let you know, I've opened up a thread in the 3rd Trimester page for us all! It'd be lovely to get a good chat going on in there like we have in here!

**********January 2016 mummies**********

I did not realise I am almost in my third trimester already, this has absolutely flown in it really has.

I have a feeling the 3rd Trimester will go by even faster, especially with Christmas and everything else in-between like Halloween and Bonfire Night!

I have a feeling the 3rd Trimester will go by even faster, especially with Christmas and everything else in-between like Halloween and Bonfire Night!

No doubt :) I'm really feeling it this week I have NO energy at all. Got my ironing out to do yesterday and managed 1 bed cover and that was me, just so drained.

The hospital haven't even mentioned a section date to me yet so I'll ask next week, I'm 26 weeks on Saturday and with my babies expected around Christmas, I need to know these things :)
Definitely I was suprised I got booked in there and then. Literally got to pick a date. Already spmeone else booked in s well

Im 24 weeks now and this is the3rd week ive suffered with really itchy eyes so have just been napping to avoid itching them. Had to have a day off this week which is not ideal!

Amyone still in tri 2 or have u all moved over? A week on still suffering with my eyes and so

I am still here lol can't believe we will be moving over soon ! I am at 25 weeks now so will be over soon eeeekkk

It's scary isn't it? I can't believe that in just over 2 months the twins will be here! I'm looking forward to finishing work in a fortnight though!!

It's scary isn't it? I can't believe that in just over 2 months the twins will be here! I'm looking forward to finishing work in a fortnight though!!

What's your date again? I feel my full pregnancy has went so fast.

For the babies coming? Consultant has only said 37 weeks so far and I'm 37 weeks on 28th December. Scary to think that's only 10 weeks away on Monday! It really has flown by - I remember thinking I still had 8 weeks to work and now I've only got two!

When are your two due to arrive?

For the babies coming? Consultant has only said 37 weeks so far and I'm 37 weeks on 28th December. Scary to think that's only 10 weeks away on Monday! It really has flown by - I remember thinking I still had 8 weeks to work and now I've only got two!

When are your two due to arrive?

They are taking me in the week before Christmas at 36 weeks won't have my exact date until my next consultant visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back