*******January 2016 mummies *******

That's my worst nightmare...being in hospital at Christmas lol. But if needs must :) hubby is convinced ours will be here before Christmas (they're still measuring big) and his dad has even marked a day in his diary that he's adamant they will arrive on :lol:

Last edited:
That's my worst nightmare...being in hospital at Christmas lol. But if needs must :) hubby is convinced ours will be here before Christmas (they're still measuring big) and his dad has even marked a day in his diary that he's adamant they will arrive on :lol:

I thought that too but if it had to be done :) My scan on Tuesday one was weighing in at 2lb 8 and the other 100g less, we'll see how we go from here on out. I think my OH is happy at the thought i'll probably be back home for Christmas with him.

I don't know weights of ours but going to ask at our scan on 26th. One was measuring a week ahead two weeks ago though and the other measuring 3 days ahead. I'm now a bit worried it could be a sign of GD! Should get my results for that next week though.

I'm sure you'll be home to enjoy Christmas as a family :) knowing my luck they'll arrive on Christmas day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back