Is it even possible....

No girls can I join in :) I'm 5dpo today so think we are all around the same! I don't have any symptoms to record yet tho! We dtd cd8, 9, 11, 13, 15 , 17 and 19. Think I Ovd evening of cd15 though so should have dtd cd16 but oh was away. Ah well, u hear so often about woman dtd once and falling pregnant so u never know! Xx

Hey Charlie,I'm 5dpo aswell..when's ur af due? We dtd on cd9,13,15 and 17 so fx it's enough xx

Af is due 9th so we will see! Doesn't seem to far away! Just gonna try and keep busy and hope the time flies and at the end be greeted with 2 lovely pink lines haha! I don't have any tests so I won't be testing until af is late! This is the first month I haven't constantly opk'd. I got a strong line Friday morning but didn't test again so never seen my positive! But I did have ov pains on the Friday night so I think it was then! Haha xx

I'm due the 10th..I have 2 tests but not testing til I'm late. I don't use opks or anything so I'm just going by dates n feeling ov pains xx

I had really sore nipples from ovulation in the cycle I conceived! Had no other symptoms but that was a new one for me!

Also, we only dtd three times over my fertile period, there's always a chance! Good luck girls x

Also, we only dtd three times over my fertile period, there's always a chance! Good luck girls x

Hey hun,hows u? I've got sore nipples this morning and feel so tired. We dtd 4 times but only 3 during the fertile time,fx it was enough x

Hey hun,hows u? I've got sore nipples this morning and feel so tired. We dtd 4 times but only 3 during the fertile time,fx it was enough x

I'm not too bad! Suffering like mad with sickness but just wishing the weeks away! Booked an early scan for next week so looking forward to that! How's everything with you? Hope its your month!

I'm not too bad! Suffering like mad with sickness but just wishing the weeks away! Booked an early scan for next week so looking forward to that! How's everything with you? Hope its your month!

Aww poor u,hope the sickness passes soon for u. Yeah I'm ok,just hate this waiting game..got really sore boobs/nipples,tired and snuffly x

Does anyone get an upset tummy in the tww? My tummy is going round in circles :( x

Serious aches today!!! Lower back killing - could it be AF or something better!?

I'm aching aswell..my lower abdomen feels heavy/dull..lower backache and tops of my legs are achy too. Hopefully its something so much better x

How are we all today? I'm 7dpo and about half an hour after getting up I started to get heartburn! Then I remembered I've been dreaming all night that I had heartburn! So maybe I've had it through the night! That is my first and only symptom up to now!!

Hey Charlie,I'm feeling ok..bit tired,sore boobs/nipples,got a really sore back but dunno if that's just cause of the way I was lying in bed,had a vivid dream last night and I'm feeling heavy/dull ache really low down. Argh it's driving me mad this waiting!xx

Think I'm abt 7dpo that's why I'm thinking surely its to early for all this! When u testing?xx

Think I'm gonna wait for af to arrive unless I have some obvious symptoms! Still feeling rough now and heartburn is coming and going every so often. Gonna try and eat now xx

How are we all today? I'm 7dpo and about half an hour after getting up I started to get heartburn! Then I remembered I've been dreaming all night that I had heartburn! So maybe I've had it through the night! That is my first and only symptom up to now!!

Ive had heart burn this week- hope it means the same for you as it did for me!!! Keeping my fx for you hun xxx

Hopefully its ur month hun :) I tried to eat soup earlier but couldn't,felt sick even tho I was hungry. I'm not testing til af is late xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back