TWW Symptom Spotting......

Ah thats actually reassuring coz I got first dark + on sat then another sunday...and I panicked coz following the SMEP I classed Sun as first day of ov....arghhhh.....hope its worked.....lol your just a day behind me when you testing first? xxx

Next sun...I'm only 2 DPO.
I say next sunday, but the first symptom like thing I get I will be testing :lol::poas:

xx

Last edited:
Ha love it.....having said that this is the absolute LONGEST 2ww Ihave had so far its just bloody DRAGGED on and on and on!!! I want to poas but I think earlier than about 10 days for me is a no no....ha but lets see if I last that long ehh....lets hope we get our BFP.....xxx

Fingers crossed!!

Know what you mean about this being a long month. It has dragged for me too! Considering I didn't even ovulate until 3 weeks after AF :roll:!!

xx

Ah nightmare flopsy..... I just want to know NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today my boobs dont feel as sore although they are still tender around the sides etc....Hmmm who knows lol xxx

Hows everyone doing on the 2ww?
8DPO..........

As previous also.....

Boobs pretty sore again today espcially right one and the tenderness if heading up towards nipple area....hope thats a good sign as it normally just stays around the sides!!
Had few little twinges on left side again today nothing painful tho and feel quite sickly but I have been out for arrrrfternooon tea with the girls and ate sweet stuff so that along with the heat could be contributing! (hope not tho lol)

Still got a fair bit of CM and feel quite 'wet' at times (sorry tmi)......still trying to hold out and not test as only 8dpo and always disapointed when tested this early in past only to get a bfn!

So I will hold out I think till at least wed!

xxx

Hiya...hope it's not the heat and the sweeties making you queasy!!

Well I'm 3DPO and have NO symptoms at all...

xx

Hey Flopsy...me too thanks!!! Well its early days mrs but hopefully they will show up asap! Just wish we were at this time next week so we knew!!! lol xxx

I know! It's sooooo frustrating!! :wall2: You'd think with all the scientific advances, they would have invented a way to do away with the 2ww!!

This will be my first pregnancy, so I don't really know what symptoms actually feel like either and I am thinking that if I do get some, will I be imagining them or will they be real...if you get what I mean. LOL I'm confusing myself! :eh:

xx

Good luck girrls , hope this month is your month for BFP's XX
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ahhh thanks JJ lets hope so...... xxx

Yes Flopdy frustrating for sure.....a quick shot to fast forward the 2ww would be nice lol!

I just have a feeling its not my month....again!
Not sure why.....just think everytime ive had what looked like some promissing symptoms the old hag has turned up....feeling bit crampy too....not sure for def when AF due as never had two cycles the same....have gone anywhere from 25 to 33 days (after MC) so going by ticker Im due af 29th....but we will just have to wait and see!!
Having crazy vivid dreams too the last few nights!! Not sure if thats linked or its just my head not wanting to sleep lol!

Got a very busy week ahead so Im hoping it will take my mind off it all for a bit! lol xxx

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be a lovely surprise if you get your :bfp: when you are thinkingyou won't?

Crazy, vivid dreams are the worst! I hardly ever dream but when I do they are always dark and sinister and leave me lying awake terrified for ages! LOL

xx

Ah that would be fab! lol

Ha yes my dh thinks Im barking mad when I tell him about my dreams....the other night my dad was driving a plane down the motorway waiting for dh to come on board 'on his motobike' coz he had to go back home as I had forgot his possport....mad or what! lol ha

Heres hoping tho xxx

I have got twinges in my lower tummy today, just between my hips. I'm only 4dpo though so it is probably wind. lol

xx

Well you never know!!!

Ah I just want us to have our BFP's now and not have to wonder every month if this is it!
Nightmare at times isnt it.....mind when Ive had a BFN in the past Ive always been a bit excited for the next cycle of ttc...mad I know!! lol But the possibility of getting that BFP is what keeps me going I think....lol xxx

We will get them! I just wish it would be sooner rather than later! I'm going to be absolutely gutted if I get a :bfn: again this month!

xx

I know if someone could say right you WILL get it....just cant say when....we would prob chill out and get on with life....if only!

I know Ithink I will be upset this month too especially after using preseed and SMEP! Weve done all we could I think and after MC I secretly hoped I would have got a BFP last month without having AF.....so then I though ok...next time...so if I dont get it this time I really will be p'd off I think! :-( xx

Nothing more to report from me really, still hot, headachey, slightly dizzy,

Alot more pains though - quite sharp ones,

I really hope this is our month girls, I want to go on holiday PG. If I get BFN this time round then I'm gonna be out the game until July, as I will be on holiday when I am due to OV and hubby isn't coming with me,
Just really want my body to work and give me a BFP!!!

Yeah I hope so Bonny!

I really do think what Ive had are AF symptoms and think another BFN is waiting for me think thats why Im reluctanct to test early....although I am desperate to!

Got crampy twising pinching going on most on left overy side and had that pulling from inside belly button last night but Im sure Ive had this before and it was nothing significant for me.....Not long now for us to test tho so will know one way or another!

I just dont want AF to arrive next week when Im away either!! Wont be amused! lol xxx

I know what you mean!

At least my AF will be all gone by the time I go away although I will miss OV - not sure whats worse!!

I'm hoping that I'm too early to get AF twinges as I normally only get them 2 days before she shows,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back