is it possible?

Oic, wasn't paying attention to what comment you was answering lol :doh: x x

I had a pos opk hun but I didn't ov as my temps didn't rise. Well they did for a short while then went all arratic again so i reckon my body tried but failed. Have your temps gone up this time duck?x

Last edited:
Didn't your temp rise both times? Did it stay risen? Is it still risen? x x

well it rose the other night to 36.8, and its gone down to 36.6 then 36.3 so goodness knows. iv been doing morning temps too but they havent been as high xxx

bellarina do you havea link to chart, maeks it easier to analyse!!

If you don't I recommend fertility friend, that's what I use. Also it's the morning temps you need to record hun x

Last edited:
Hey yeh i do morning and night but i know since lookin into it its just morning. Iv registered on ff but cant really start a chart until new cycle begins so iv bern writing them down by my bed.

Bought my ac today anc just taken my furst dose :) going to be dping 1600mg as recomeneed in shop...just hope its vorrect dosage snd it works xx

Good luck with the ac - I'm curious to know how you get on.... :) xx

Good luck with AC :) also I think you can start chart from past date, as I did with mine. Might be interesting to do if you have temps from beginning of cycle to now, just to see what it says :) x x

bella i think im in this situation now! poss ovulating again in my crazy long cycle! how are you feeling today? whats your temp this morn compared to yest morn? xxx

it was fairly high but not majorly. going to see gp on wednesday to discuss all this as not happy with having such a long cycle, intense cramping and bloating

started me agnus castus on saturday tho so hopefully itl work xx

it was fairly high but not majorly. going to see gp on wednesday to discuss all this as not happy with having such a long cycle, intense cramping and bloating

started me agnus castus on saturday tho so hopefully itl work xx

I started mine today too, started on the evening prim as well today as i know im not preg, it can only do me good i guess! iv just done another opk, depending on the result i may wake hubby up to bd! keep me informed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back