Is it even possible....

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
To have symptoms at 2dpo or 4dpo?? ( not quite sure when ovulation was) still getting used to my cycle again.xx

I don't know Hun. I'm 4dpo and feel really rough but I thought I shouldn't be getting anything untill after implantation time and I think it's too early for that so your guess is as good mine lol x

I feel really rough aswell hun..tired,emotional..1min am angry then the next I'm in tears,sore/achy boobs and lower back especially on my left side. Argh I hate the 2ww lol x

I'm so tired today I could happily sleep my tww away x

11th so still got forever to wait lol

from 1-6dpo I had seriously painful boobs and was peeing every 30 mins!

I'm the 10th aswell lol...we can wait it out 2gether. Can I ask how often u dtd?x

I think so. I feel like I have loads of symptoms early on too - sore boobs/nipples, peeing lots and a bit crampy.

Good luck xx

I'm weeing a lot more aswell,sore boobs,weird feelings on my left side and 'wet' feeling down there with white creamy cm. Argh my minds doing overtime already!lol.xx

To have symptoms at 2dpo or 4dpo?? ( not quite sure when ovulation was) still getting used to my cycle again.xx

I've literally just googled this!! I'm 3 or 4dpo (smiley face on Friday CD15 so assumed ovulation Saturday CD16). From what I read there are no pregnancy hormones until implantation. Hormones should be detected by blood test 2 days after implantation and a few days after by early detection hpt. BUT I've equally read lots of posts where women have symptoms this early. Time will tell.

We bd cd9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16 so I'm hoping we covered all bases!

Yeah I read both aswell so wasn't really much help..just need to wait n see I guess. We dtd on cd9,13,15 and 17..hopefully enough!x

Google and textbooks will tell you that you can't have symptoms that early because there is no hcg in your system yet, but if you ask anyone whose been pregnant, I'm sure you'll find that they had symptoms straight away, me included. I don't believe they are psychological symptoms because they are different to the 'usual' 2ww ones that we all get!!!!!
So in answer to your question ...... I would say, yes it is possible xx

Thanks hun...I've been pregnant before but can't remember if I had anything this early but defo sore boobs were my first sign. Congrats on ur bfp :) xx

Google and textbooks will tell you that you can't have symptoms that early because there is no hcg in your system yet, but if you ask anyone whose been pregnant, I'm sure you'll find that they had symptoms straight away, me included. I don't believe they are psychological symptoms because they are different to the 'usual' 2ww ones that we all get!!!!!
So in answer to your question ...... I would say, yes it is possible xx

Oh blimey, that's interesting and puts a whole new spin on the tww lol

Ur defo covered then coz..fx for u. I'm worried we've not done enough now..argh!!x

I'm still worried it wasn't enough because we missed cd14 and 16. I'm never happy lol

I know the feeling... we DTD when I was ovulating, have been feeling a bit bloated, weeing more - probably all in my head though :/ BAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back