Is it even possible....

Tummy feels like an upset tummy,feel kinda sicky and down low feels hard n achy..just wish I knew now lol xx

So exciting when are you going to test Sarah? Can't wait to see how you get on

Michelle x

Not due af for another week so trying to hold out til then lol x

Same as me I am 7DPO today and AF due next weekend. You have much more convincing symptoms than I do. Fx you get your BFP very very soon

Michelle x

I definitely think its possible! With my first I experienced hot sweats, tiredness and heartburn before I tested as well as really vivid life like dreams. The second time I had odd cravings before testing and really vivid life like dreams in fact so real I thought they had really happened lol. Im probably 4/5 dpo at a guess and last night I had the strangest dream ever about my tumble dryer being stolen haha!! I actually thought it had happened though when I woke up this morning.

Whats the earliest post ovulation that you can test?? Ive ordered some Internet cheapies anyway :)!

I had a vivid dream last night that my bag had been stolen with my phone in it with all the pics with my son..I was heartbroken n crying my eyes out. Felt so real! I'm trying not to test til af is due x

According to my app, I'm about 14dpo but due on in 3 days - I'm a bit irregular though so could be 6 days until due *bites nails*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back