How long have u been TTC?

CatBana

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just thought I'd ask around how long you all have been TTC. This is month 9 for hubby and me. I'd like to know if there's anyone going through the same thing and it's taking longer than you expected? I really thought I'd be pregnant before this since our first baby was conceived despite condoms!!!
Lots of positive baby energy to you all
:dust:
x

Dont think I am bragging but seems me and husband are just mega fertile...we conceived first month of trying, just lucky I guess. *sending you lots of babydust*

Hey hun, how you doing? We've been trying since Dec 09...my friend was trying for 9 months before she fell PG with her first.
xxxx

Took us 2 years! It was Sod's Law that prevailed in the end - we decided to go to the doctors and begin looking into why it was taking so long. OH gave his semen sample the day before I found out I'm up the duff! :)

Last edited:
thanks ladies!! were you having sex all through the month or just over ovulation? x

im on month 10 hun.....

i have my son whos 7 from a previous and that happened while on the pill, so i thought it would happen quick now that im ready to have another...no such luck tho xx

ema lou I feel your pain! It's for my daughter really that I want another one so badly, it feels like the right time for dh & me too. I was on the pill for 3 yrs and I think thats whats causing the delay.
was at the doctors 2day & she said come back in 9 months if we're still not pregnant :( cant get hubby to hav sex with me either :( :(

aww hun!!

its so frustrating isnt it? im the same would love my LO to have a sibling to play with, i feel bad that hes alone.

we were lucky that we have such an understanding doctor who referred us to the infertility clinic cos my OH has a low count...so its a waiting game for us and keep trying while we waiting hoping that it will happen for us x

hi, we have been trying for 6 months now for our second!! i was also on the pill so think its delayed things somewhat.... to start with we were quite relaxed about the whole thing thinking id be pregnant by now so only really bedded when we felt like it but now we been at it so long we do it every other day through the month!!!!bound to hit the jack pot at that id say???? :dance: good luck to you xxx

Concieved my first while on the pill!
My second took 10 months
My third took 3 months
My 11 week Angel was concieved first month
On Second cycle since MC - TTC

Good luck girls X

We have been trying for 4 months now. Took me 2 months with my DD from a previous relationship. OH is starting to worry something is wrong down there but i keep trying to tell him these things take time. We tend to hav sex throughout my cycle anyway and try at least every other day or every day a week around ov.

Hi i have been trying on and off for about three months more off than on i have to say,

with my fisrt i was on micrgynon pill came off and two weeks later i was pregnant,

thought this is what would happen this time no such luck lol

i came off the yasmin pill last august and have been trying 8 months now.

good luck.

xxxx

In 10th month of trying, not been on pill since I conceived my daughter 9 1/2 yrs ago which wasn't planned. So just assumed it would happen straight away. We bd as much as possible but don't want to make it feel like a chore by having a schedule!!

I feel like u emalou, guilt that thers no playmate, it's so lonely 4 an only child : ( she's desperate for a little brother or preferably a sister!!! No pressure ther then!! Lol xx

I fell first month with all 3 of mine two on the pill one off. But my sister is 3 years older then me and is trying for her first shes been off the pill about 8 months now with no look her perionds came back first month but i think she look how easy it was for me and it makes her worry i really want her to get pregnant soon it was hard for me to tell her i was pregnant this time as I Knew she was trying.

I tried for 6 months last year but had to go back on the pill, Have now been off it for 2 months - fingers crossed it wont take too much longer!

It took me 1 month to conceive DD but i have been trying for 11 months this time round xx

Hiya!

We've been TTC since December 09. I came off the pill mid December after only being on it for 11 months. We BD all the time during the month. I used OPK's this month. I'm testing in 4 days time and starting to get nervous that my AF will come before then!! But also excited that I may be pregnant after 4 months of trying!!

We're TTC baby no.1!

xxx

Been casuallly trying since Dec after being off the pill since July. Experiencing mega irregular cycles so who knows when it will happen. Currently in 2ww so keeping everything crossed.

TTC since Jan, had MC 7th April....only took 1 month with DD but I was 17 years younger then lol!! Good luck everyone still TTC...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back