How long have you been TTC?

Hey I'm 28 (DH is 32) and we're in 1st month of TTC having had IUD removed in August :)

we are on our first cycle and trying for our first baby, seems as if we are all trying for our first! yay exciting :)

I'm 32, OH is 34, and we're in our 4 month TTC our first. Been using OPK's for the first month this month so hopefully we've got the timing right. xxx

I am 23 TTC our first. this is our 16th month.

My doctor said 18 months before bloods and 2 years for the proper tests due to my age.... xx

Hi ladies, thanks for all your advice, its good to know.xxx

I'm 26 and on 2nd month ttc first. cherelle i'm exactly the same as you!

Hi Spinneygirl, I feel like Im in a similar situation to you...Im usually so regular, but am almost 5 days late....I keep getting BFN's though, and I think the witch will probably come soon. Im almost 34, my oh is 42 and were in our 2nd month ttc. I hope that everyone gets theyre BFP really soon!

i'm 24 and on 17th month of trying :cry:

got my next hospital appt on 25.10.10 when i will be started on clomid :) :dance:

Last edited:
Hi Naomi, yeh u sound very similar to me im 34 and my OH is 43! I was 5 days late when the witch arrived.

I hope she stays away for you and u get your BFP!

Larlybelle - Good Luck at the hospital xxx

Baby Dust to all xxx

Last edited:
im so excited about it! its my birthday 8 days before my appt but im not even bothered about that! just want my appt to come!

Hi there, I'm 32, OH is 43 and we've been ttc for 9 months. My doctor said we have to have been trying for 2 years before he'll do any tests, booooooohoooo.

Hi there, I'm 32, OH is 43 and we've been ttc for 9 months. My doctor said we have to have been trying for 2 years before he'll do any tests, booooooohoooo.

same!! mean doctors we have! x

Exactly, I think I'll go mad if I have to wait 2 years, 9 months is long enough, I keep thinking if we'd been lucky first go like some people I would be due now :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back