How long have you been TTC?

A&J

Reaction score
:wave: I have been curious for a while at how long people have been ttc for. I know that there are lots of people on the 1st month but I know that there are some that have been ttc for alot longer (me included) and I am also bored so thought I would do a poll :D

20 long months!! got BFP in Oct 07 but sadly M/C at about 5 weeks :(

under 6 months.

On my 3rd cycle (although been trying since late July)
Got pregnant 2nd cycle but unfortunately had a MC.

Feeling lucky this time around though as it took us 28 months to fall with Dan!

This is our 20th cycle. I came off the pill in Jan 07 but we didn't start TTC till April 07.

God thats depressing :(

Too bloody long!!!

About 19 months since I came off the pill and in that time have had 2 m/c.

Awwww ladies :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wish each and everyone of you all the very best and hope this BABY DUST gives you good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

4 months and this will be my 6th cycle.

Its only my first month and dont even start trying to conceive next week. :?

it will be 3 years in feb since i came off the pill, but didnt start timing bding till about 6 mnths after that

Me and dh have been trying to 12 to 18mths now but i have been pregnant before
and sadley lost them and then we just couldnt get caught pg 12mths passed and still nothing
i went to the gp who sent me to the fertility doctor we had 3 goes of IuI BFN
Then was put forward for icsi and got pg naturally while i was waiting for af to start icsi drugs
pregnant with twin girls who i sadley lost in march and now back on the ttc
I had icsi in june which was bfn and on my 2nd icsi now :pray: for a christmas 2008 BFP ..

They say if you have been ttc for 12mths and still bfn then go to gp it usally takes a healthy
couple to get bfp in a max of 3 to 6mths so the doctors say ....
I was in shock when i was pg with twins naturally after 12mths of bfn and i know i got pg
because i was not thinking about getting pg cause i was looking forward to my icsi
and really thought i could not get pg till i had icsi so it was (happy thoughts) of starting the icsi
and having sex for sex and not tensed and thinking bfp bfp bfp and the same for dh
i also drunk nothing but volic water for 1 mth and a lot of it and took folic acid
and 1 asprin daily and got a bfp so give that a go girls :hug:

only 6 months for me so not too bad. Lots of luck everyone x

Hi everyone :wave:

We have been trying for over 3yrs, under hospital and nothing wromg with either of us.
EXCEPT my weight :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
No help till have lost over 4 stone.
I am 38 hubby 40 :cry: :cry: :cry:

We have been trying since Jan 08 for baby no 2. We did however have a 3 month break in the summer, so technically 9 months

12-18 months :( :( :(
i know you can see your doctor about it after 12 months but im worried they wont help us. both me and OH are overweight and although we are working on that, im worried they wont help until we've lost a certain amount of weight. anyone know anything about this?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

not started yet! i'm hoping i'll get preg first month- i hope my mum is right she thinks i'm super fertile coz i got pregnant twice on the pill- i'm worrying already that when i finally DO try for a BFP, i wont get one! :roll: i hope thats not the case :pray: i wanna see a pleasing pregnancy test result!

i hope that by the time i come in here actively (not just snooping my nose in like now LOL) in july, you lot will be LONG GONE!!! y'all kno what i mean its not that i dont like u i just want u to get ur BFP's! get outta here into the tri's, make space for meeeeee in july! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back