Guess I belong here for now

Hope you get a plan put in place after your scan xx thinking of you xx

Thinking of you today Gail, I'm heartbroken for you. A virtual hug isn't much but I mean it from my heart. xxx

My thoughts are with you Gail. Men sometimes don't know how to deal with emotions. Hope he takes care of you

Hope you have good news today. Hugs my friend xxxxxx

Hey hun, I posted on the other thread.
Sorry I haven't been on much, it's been hectic here. I remember yesterday I nipped on to see how everyone was doing and to find out how your pregnancy was going. I could not believe what I read. I swear I honestly thought this was your turn and I'm so pissed of it's been taken from you. I've been through it twice myself one mc was early and one was later. (Still within12 weeks). I hand on my heart know how your feeling an the frustration an confusion that comes with it. My last mc they said the baby only measured eight instead of eleven weeks. I let both pregnancies pass naturally, although the second one brought the longest and worse pain of all because the sac come out in pieces. My bleeding with the second took a while to kick start an So did the pain. I was very lucky with my epu as I couldn't fault them, it had been the sAme lady as the first mc who confirmed it and even she was so disappointed for me, they even rang me up six months later to double check how I was feeling. I'm hoping that once you go home you will have some sympathy and understanding.
Your a wonderful woman Gail, and your determination and encouragement keeps us all going. If you've got any questions feel free, I'm closer to you now so if you need anything don't hesitate.
I promise you that you will get your baby soon xxx

Good luck Hun! Sorry I was getting ready and going to the GP so I've only just seen this. I hope you're okay. Let me know how you get on xx

Still in limbo
Got to have another scan in 10 days :(

Tigress Charlotte, scn , Shelly, Emily your messages made me cry, I appreciate you are all thinking about me

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

xxxxx

f5b091f4c550c13c49fe87d398dfb483.jpg

Xxx

Oh and it also turns out I have fibroids. ..not sure if they pose a risk to TTC ?

xxxxx

Big hugs Gail

Another scan in 10 days? Thats to far away hun. Does that mean the pregnancy is progressing or they are not sure?

Have spotting now stopped?

xxxxx

Your welcome Hun. I can only imagine how hard this is for you.

It sounds like this pregnancy is progressing slowly? And the risk of ectopic is gone.

10 days is a long time when you're worried. Keep yourself busy Hun.

Good luck for your next scan xx

Gosh I'm so sorry you're still in limbo hun :-( the waiting is horrible. Is it worth trying to push for an earlier scan or have they said 10 days for a reason?

I think fibroids can pose an issue but lots of people get pregnant with them no problem xxx

I'm shocked they are leaving you 10 days, have they not told you what is happening, have they done bloods ?. I have fibroids, most women have them but are unaware of them. They shouldn't pose a risk when ttc unless they are really large. xx

I've just passed some clots :( sorry this is TMI I don't know if it was baby/sac or just lining

xxxxxx

Aaww Hun! I'm sorry.
It's probably just lining. Try to relax. If you can't wait 10 days phone the epu back up and explain. I'm sure they will see you earlier xx

It was bright red blood and dark red clots, I think my body is attempting to miscarriage but it's just taking time

Lilith my mum had fibroids and she ended up having a hysterectomy as they got so bad , it just scared me a bit

xxxxxx

It was bright red blood and dark red clots, I think my body is attempting to miscarriage but it's just taking time

Lilith my mum had fibroids and she ended up having a hysterectomy as they got so bad , it just scared me a bit

xxxxxx

I'm sorry Hun. It's not going to make you feel any better but if that's the case then the best outcome would be that it's happening without medical intervention. Though I wish it wasn't happening at all! Maybe give epu a ring and see what they say?

I'm sorry again Hun. Stay strong xx

I've just passed some clots :( sorry this is TMI I don't know if it was baby/sac or just lining

xxxxxx

Probably just clots, you'd be able to tell if was sac :( I hope you pass everything quickly! It's awful.
Heartbreaking seeing someone go through this, from being on this forum i can tell your such a kind hearted women, no one should have this happen :(
You will have your rainbow baby. Take care hun x

I bled for 11 days before I miscarried.

I was unsure if I'd know if it was happening or not but my bleeding got very heavy, I had what I can only describe as contractions and passed lots of clots. They varied in size from a 50p to the size of the palm of my hand.

Even though I was very early and knew I probably wouldn't be able to see anything, I did fish a couple of the clots out of the toilet when things first started happening.

Hopefully your body will deal with everything before your next scan and then the hospital can assure you that it is all over and you can then get the closure and grieve properly.

Look after yourself sweetheart

XX

So sorry clover. I hope it passes quickly for you.

I bled for nearly 3 weeks but after one had A TV scan which showed baby with heartbeat. MW said not to worry and I left happy. Two weeks later MC. Looking back now baby was measuring 6 weeks when really I was 8. I thought this was ok as technically the foetus would have been 6 weeks....but now I'm not sure if that was right and this was the first sign that it wasn't progressing well.

Thoughts with you Gain xx

I hope to see you soon on the bfp thread xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back