I'm losing my baby

Aimees_Mummy

Reaction score
Well after a trip to the hospital after some very minor bleeding it is almost certainly a miscarriage.

I had a scan and nothing was there not even the sac. Had HGC levels taken and they were 333. Supposed to be 7 and a half weeks pregnant so not good :(

I am bleeding pretty heavily now and just can't cope and can't stop crying! I was TTC for 17months and have never been so happy when I got my BFP now only a few weeks later I am heartbroken!

Don't know what to do!?!?!

oh god, i am so sorry to hear of your sad news. theres not much anyone can say to make you feel any better but theres loadsa people here you can talk to to at least help you through it. my thoughts are with you xxx

Oh hun Im so sorry. Thats so unfair that this is happening. Can't really say anything that will make you feel better but thinking of you x

big :hug: hun, just take ur time, we are all here if and when u need :flower:

Oh no, I am so sorry hun :hug: We're all here for you

Oh so sad, im sorry to read this, sending you my best wishes xx

stay strong hun.

i had a miscarried on the 5th september and 2 months after i miscarried i got pregnant so i feel like crap at the moment as im worried about this time around. i was 3 months back then with the sac.

keep resting hun and im so sorry with whats happening. my thoughts are with you and if you would like a chat PM i am here if you'd like to talk. X

oh i just want to give you a big hug :(
im so sorry sweets, i am thinking of you
stay strong xxx

:hug: im so sorry to hear what you are going though, cry as much as you need bab, let it all out. were here if you need us :hug:

:( I am so sorry hun :hug:

What has the hospital said?

sorry to hear that hun, thinking of you x

I'm so sorry to hear this honey, a miscarriage is a difficult thing to go through. I've had 4 miscarriages in the past and if you need to talk i'm here, as is everyone on here, they are a brilliant support network. Have you got family around you to look after you and give you lots of cuddles. Your in my thoughts honey xx :hug:

I am so sorry hun... I know how you are feeling, there is not much else I can say but take care and how sorry I am. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back