Guess I belong here for now

I'm in the same position as you were Sparkles, I'm only measuring 5/6 weeks and I should be 8 weeks almost 9!
No HB or fetal pole so it's can't be growing even if it is it's way behind what it should be
I just wish they would tell me it's a miscarriage and stop getting my hopes up
It's so awful thinking your baby is gone but then them saying Oh it may still be viable even though I know it's not possible

Emily Thanks again hun for explaining what happened to you, it must be so hard reliving it and my heart goes out to you having gone through this twice :(

Hi PB thanks for your lovely comment , I hope it does happen soon if it's going to,
I met a woman in the waiting room today who has been in limbo for 4 weeks and her baby should be 12 weeks but is only measuring 5 weeks with no HN or fetal pole but as it's still growing they won't do anything :(

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It was bright red blood and dark red clots, I think my body is attempting to miscarriage but it's just taking time

Lilith my mum had fibroids and she ended up having a hysterectomy as they got so bad , it just scared me a bit

xxxxxx

My mum had a huge fibroid the size of a 4 month pregnancy, she was told estrogen makes them grow, as she got near menopause it shrunk right down to nothing so no surgery needed. I've read that taking soya isoflavins can cause them to grow as it increases estrogen ☹ .
I hope you get closure soon Gail and they give you definite answers, there's nothing worse than not knowing, it must be awful for that other lady too, 12 weeks, my thoughts are with both of you xx

I was very frightened by not knowing what to expect, so I'm hoping by sharing my experiences it might help. Not that there's really anything that can be said or done to help in this situation.

What's happening to you is shit. End of. No amount of mind words, well meaning cliches etc will help.

I know how you feel acc I wish I had a magic wand and could just make everything better for you.

XX

I think they are so careful not to medically manage it if there's even a tiny percentage it could be viable, that's why they have to leave you I guess.

Clover this sounds similar to mine Hun I had clotty bleeding for 3 days then the 4th day like Emily said I had contractions and felt something come away. When I sat on the toilet it just dropped out. I looked back to see it and it had actually disappeared right down the toilet bowl. Hope it isn't too much info hun but I was desperate to know what to expect when I was going through mine. By the time I went to next scan it was all gone.

My sister has fibroids Hun and my best friend. After my friends last child she opted for a hysterectomy but this was a few years ago and my friend was still very young. She conceived 4 children fine. My sisters was only discovered at her 12 week scan of her only child, they couldn't see baby as the fibroids were huge. She had a few uncomfortable periods being pregnant and got huge as she had a few large ones (I remember one was the size of a grapefruit) and had c section as one was blocking the cervix but other than that she was fine. She conceived in her 40s aswell. In 2013 she had this treatment where they shoot these lasers at them which kill or stop them growing so you def don't have the only option of just a hysterectomy these days!

I hope you are looking after yourself honey.
Lots of love and hugs

Xxx

Gail, hope to see you soon back soon! Hope you have strength to start again my lovely friend. Its so difficult not knowing what is going on.

But soon this will be in the past and little bean will take the first opportunity to join you again!

My thoughts are with you sweetie xxx

Hey Clover.
I think/hope it's reassuring that you will definitely know when you have passed your baby.
Unfortunately, I 'finally' miscarried into the toilet and it was quite traumatically obvious.
Still wishing good things for you and thinking of you. Xxxxx

Sorry to hear you're not really any further forward, as Tonks says though, if there is the slightest chance of viability they won't do anything which I'm sure you understand even though it's very traumatic for you.
Speaking from personal experience, you'll know when it happens, it wasn't too painful for me but I knew when it happened and it was a mixture of relief and deep, deep sorrow that no one can ever know how it feels unless you've been there.
You have been and will remain in my thoughts xx

Thanks girls
I just feel mentally exausted
It's going to be the longest wait ever, tbh I think it will be over sooner than 10 days

This sounds really stupid ...but because I've been for the scan today and the sac and yolk had grown and the bruising was seen outside the sac I've still got a small tiny amount of hope

I know that's really stupid as I'm measuring almost 3 weeks behind and there is no fetal pole or HB. ..plus I'm bleeding , I know there is little hope for my baby but a part of me wants to cling onto that until it's over, this is my little miracle and I'm finding it really hard to let go :(

xxxxxx

I know what you mean Hun. There is nothing wrong with a bit of hope. Just don't get too excited.

I even had hope after my hcg dropped. I think when you want something so much you can't help but hope.

I wish you the best of luck xx

Gail, how much the sac and yolk have grown? Do you know?

This is so heartbreaking my lovely friend. Not knowing what is happening is the hardest and that constant waiting.
I read that pg women have their own intuition,deep down they sense what is going on.

Big hugs xxx

Last edited:
Hey Charlotte 8.4mm to 11.4mm the yolk wasn't clear on the scan last week they saw it clearly today

I don't know where the glimmer of hope is coming from ....I just don't know how to feel :(

xxxx

Not stupid at all to have hope, we all would in your position. Sometimes hope is all we have left to hang onto to keep us going and there is nothing wrong with that.
We are all hoping along with you xx

Scn thanks sweetie, I am very up and down at the moment, positive one minute then negative the next , I have ttc a long time and there were times I felt like giving up, but the feeling of getting that Bfp was the most amazing feeling ever, I love my baby so much that I'm finding it so hard to let go & I don't want to let go yet

xxxxx

Hi Gail, and hugs hugs X X X did they test your hcg again to see if it's going up, of are they just relying on scans now? It's the not knowing that's the hardest. If you knew you were loosing it you would cope, you would accept it and get on with it... But it's the hope that is so painful. I totally understand. It would be amazing if your next scan shows a heartbeat... And it does happen... I just don't want you feeling too hopeful and then being hurt all over again. Big hugs X X X

Thanks Becky,
I'm confused by the fact that the Dr told me on Saturday that she diagnosis was miscarriage because my levels weren't rising enough and due to the scan results & bleeding plus she also did an internal

but then the nurse and sonographers I saw today said that the pregnancy was still there and not to go off the Hcg levels as everyone's differant and some women it takes longer to rise
I just wish I knew , I would accept it, I had accepted it ....my MIL was with me and she's addement that the pregnancy is going to be ok....I'm just so mentally exausted :(

xxxxxxx

No its just spotting now , it's intermittent has been quite heavy this afternoon but not as heavy as AF

That's what's worrying me too, I'm just waiting for a big bleed

xxxxxx

Hope your ok too Charlotte, I'm sorry I haven't been on the SS thread today

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads