How Long will it last?

gemmap27

Reaction score
Hi
My doctor confirmed that I had a miscarriage earlier this week. This was my first pregnancy. I bled heavily for a few days and now I have brown blood when I wipe. I have been bleeding since 17th Feb and would have been around 6 weeks when I miscarried. How long will this go on for... I just want my body to go back to normal.

Hi Gemma,

I know just how you are feeling honey, its awful isnt it.

The fact that you have now just brown blood usually means that its old blood so you may be stopping. It really varys from woman to woman.

I hope i stop soon too, I think its hard to get back to 'normal' while your still going through the physical side... thats what ive found anyway.

Keep ur chin up girl, there are lots of wonderful women here to support you, they are great!

Jo x :hug:

like Jo has said everyone is different and the time varies im so sorry for your loss, we are all here if you need to chat :hug: :hug:

:hug: sorry for your loss, :hug:
Everyone and every pregnancy is different......I would say if your bleeding heavy go see your GP.
if you feel tired and weak go see gp sooner. Please look after you, a phone call to your MW or GP can help put your mind at rest, Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back