Guess I belong here for now

I am so sorry for what you have been through. I also felt a sense of relief once I had the op as I felt I couldn't move forward in any way until it was over. Physically or emotionally. Hope you're doing ok and sending love and hugs xx

Last edited:
Hey girls
Thanks girls,
It's really weird I have been so sad and upset for weels and expected to feel worse after the operation
But I feel better, still sad but better than I did
Still really sore and it hurts when I pee.. and i know this is TMI but I just can't go for a number 2 as it hurts too much :eek:

Oh and I did another test to compare to last week and it's getting there

f56be49b68e2772b205f29588747f5a5.jpg

Last week

3a26d7cc20eaf4cfc583d1eced168e38.jpg

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh Gail, you are slowly recovering. Try not to eat salty food to prevent bloating and it will be easier to do number 2.
Come over to the other thread as you belong there sweetie xxx

Feel really bad this morning
Feel sick and shivery, and ive got a right sided pain, I've just come back to bed

I hope it's nothing to do with the operation and it's just a bug :(

xxxxxxx

Hi Clover, I had no illness / pain after my D&C's, if you have a high temp I would ring the unit who carried out the D&C as you don't want to get an infection. Xxx

Hi Gail, k would defo ring them. You need antibiotics straight away if you have an infection. My friend had that after hers... Bless you, hope all ok and you're on the mend soon X X X X

How are you now Gail? You definitely sound like you're going towards an infection. Give them a phone if you still feel as bad! I hope you're okay xx

Ps test is definitely getting there xx

Last edited:
I'm going to go to see my Gp tomorrow morning, still feel crap and got pain
I was going to go to see my GP tomorrow anyway because I've got a sick note for 2 weeks but I wanted to go back on Monday (I know I'm mad) but feel bad for having time off work

xxxxxx

Don't rush it lovely, especially if you aren't feeling great. Ago your colleagues will understand! I think you should give yourself next week off too and see about going back the following Monday! Xx

Well I feel a bit better today, hardly any pain, so I'm going to see how I feel and possibly go back to work on Monday

I've moved back over to TTC journals although I'm not actively TTC yet and my tests are still positive,

Although I'm still very sad and grieving for my baby I'm getting there and can see light at the end of the tunnel

My test today is still positive so I'm going to wait a week till I test again

05b4b1db5f43e9c942db0246936da6e5.jpg

xxxxxxx

Hi Clover, I often think of you & you shall remain in my prayers. I do believe you will be posting your BFP very soon. Lots of love xxx

Oh Louise, it means so much for you to say that
I'm almost crying here! I'm overwhelmed by your kindness :)

xxxxxx

Pregnancy test still positive today

Still bleeding heavily

CD 10 post op, off work till Monday, waiting for bloods as I think im anemic, jeep feeling dizzy, just want to get back to normal again

xxxxxxxx

You will hun, it takes time and I know the feeling, it feels like it's going on forever. But it won't. Xxx

Hope you're sweet xx take your time to get back to normal xx

Gail, is the test line still dark? I hope you are OK lovely xxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27