Guess I belong here for now

Hey everyone
Can I just say how grateful I am for the support and kindness everyone has shown me, just read through all the messages and I cried, happy tears because I realised how lucky I am to have such a lovely group of friends
Even though I've never met you all I feel that the support you have given me is more than that of my close friends

I've stopped bleeding this morning, but I know it's just a blip, going home today, so at least I'll be at home and nearer the hospital, got to ring EPU tomorrow and book in for another scan just to make sure that everything has gone or if it hasn't it will be to see what sort of management they are going to give me, they still haven't said it's definitely not eptopic and that worries me so I'll feel better once I'm home and once I've had a scan

Love to you all :)

xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Aww hun, it's such a shitty hand you've been dealt it really is.

At least you'll be home soon, so you can be closer to the hospital like you say.

Hopefully you'll get a definite answer tomorrow and a plan in place for what will happen next.

Big hugs sweetheart. You are handling this so well and with such dignity.

XX

Thanks Emily
I know you have been here twice so can understand the pain and the frustration of not knowing

I just want closure and to be able to grieve for my baby, I do want to start TTC again as soon as possible, I had thought we may wait or decide to ntnp but I know I wouldn't be able to do that !!
How soon is too soon and when will my body get back to normal again ?

xxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow hun.

Still can't believe you had to go through this and also to go through while your not home must be awful.
You can begin trying when you want hun. For me no time was too soon but of course everyone is different. We started after the most recent loss bd'ing whilst still bleeding!

Not sure when you body will recover again it's different isn't it for different people. My 1st cycle was a few days longer than normal and my bleeding at the star of my 2nd cycle was longer than normal too but other than that it was a quick recovery.

I wish you all the luck in the world again ttcing and I really hope you catch quick this time - I have a good feeling for you though Hun.

Xxx

Only you can know when is the right time.

I started ttc as soon as I'd stopped bleeding!!

My body got back to normal much quicker after my erpc then it did after my natural mc. With the erpc they take everything away pretty much, baby, lining etc so your hormones drop off a lot quicker. I had a period around 27 odd days after erpc, so basically like a cycle.

I can't remember how long it took after my first loss but it was definitely much longer. I was still getting very obviously positive pregnancy tests three weeks after my loss.

Options for a mc generally would be to her nature take it's course, medical management or surgical management. I'm sure they will discuss all your choices with you at the hospital and you can then decide which course of action is right for you.

I totally understand how you feel hun and my heart breaks for you knowing that you are going through this.

XX

Gail :(
I have just been catching up. I am so sorry. I am devastated for you!!

Hugs and kisses hunny

Gail, hope you get some answers tomorrow and will be able to move on somehow.

You have probably used up all your strength by now but I hope you got some left.

Your baby will take the first opportunity to join you again so its up to you when you start ttc again.

Hugs xxxxx

Last edited:
Clover I am so sorry to read your sad news! Have been off the forum for a bit and missed everything.

I hope you feel better soon and everyone's ok with your scan.

Going to miss you on the Nov thread.

Xx

Good luck tomorrow Gail... Here for you lovely, none of the options are pleasant but also not that bad either, at least in my experience. I have heard the body can be more susceptible to catching the first cycle after mc, not sure if it's an old wives tale though, but I've read countless tales of women having successful pg straight after mc so keeping fingers crossed for you... X X X

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Gail xxx

Thanks girls
Got home a few hours ago, and feel really sad, my 16 year old started crying when she came in as she's been staying at her Grandma's so that set me off, I feel bad that she's hurting too
Just feel so so sad and heartbroken tonight :(

xxxxxx

Aww I'm so sorry :( it's natural that your family are upset and it's not your fault at all. It's just a shock for everyone and they will be upset for you on top of being upset about the MC because they realise how happy you were to have another little one on the way. I agree a lot of ladies I know fell pregnant in the first 1-2 cycles after their MC so you are in with another chance but it must be awful for you and I am so upset for you :( big hugs, we are all thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Gail, hugs my lovely friend. A good night sleep will make you feel a bit better.

Hope tomorrow you get some positive news.

Hugs xxxxx

Huge hugs Gail... So lovely that you've got such a caring family, they just love you and want you to be happy... And it will come... Making babies really is a tough and sometimes cruel ride X X X

Thanks girls
Yeah my daughters have both been amazing, my hubby not so much , he's in a foul mood this morning shouting and swearing so I've got up and he's gone back to bed :( got to ring the EPU soon anyway

xxxxx

Hey hun.

Just checking in.

Hope that you can get some answers at the hospital today and that they can confirm that it's not ectopic.

Big hugs sweetheart

XX

Thanks girls
Yeah my daughters have both been amazing, my hubby not so much , he's in a foul mood this morning shouting and swearing so I've got up and he's gone back to bed :( got to ring the EPU soon anyway

xxxxx

Hope you're okay Hun. He is obviously handling it different to you. Your so strong. I hope you get the answers you need soon and don't have to wait any longer. I know that's the worse part. Good luck xx

He's like that anyway but thought he'd be different in this situation, he's like jeckell and Hyde :(
Got a scan at EPU at 10am my mum in law is going with me

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back