Guess I belong here for now

It just upsets me that they act like I have no feelings it's like they are saying yay it's not an eptopic it's only a miscarriage :(

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I found that the nurses at epu were very 'immune' to what they were saying. Just because they deal with it every day doesn't make it any less painful!! Xx

The nurse I saw on Thursday was really nice and treated me with kindness and empathy
But all the other Dr's and nurses ive seen have been really cold and clinical....I suppose they see this every day
I want to shout at that Dr do you know how long we've been trying for this 'straightforward miscarriage ' and how much we loved and wanted this baby :(

xxxxxx

You should have done Hun! You deserve to be treated with empathy at this time. And not for people to make you feel worse. I'm sorry you got rubbish staff today and I'm sorry about what's going on. Regardless of whether this is a 'straight forward miscarriage' or not you will always love your baby and that's all that matters. Just forget about cold hearted people. They are not worth your time. Xx

So sorry clover :( ... I think seeing it day in day out they are going to be arse's, with my second mc they were basically shouting at me because I couldn't 'relax' enough for them to do a smer thing and get swabs. They can be so fking annoying and useless at times like this, they see it as we've lost a fetus that went wrong, we see it as our babies that we wanted so much, yet they don't seem to see it that way :( look after yourself x

Last edited:
Oh Gail I'm heartbroken this is happening, I'm so so sorry. One of my BFFs is a doctor and when I was spotting early in this pregnancy she kind of shrugged and said "one in 3 ends in miscarriage, nothing you can do so just don't worry about it!" She also doesn't have kids, obviously.

It's so so shitty you are dealing with this, I can speak for us all I'm sure when I say this entire forum was rooting for you and rejoicing in your pregnancy with you. And we are all grieving with you now. I know it doesn't lessen the grief but I hope it gives you some support, knowing we are all holding you in our hearts.

Gail this is heartbreaking. It's so hard already why can't nurses be nice? Cold hearted robots.

Bigs hugs my lovelt friend. My thiughts are with you xxx

So sorry clover :( ... I think seeing it day in day out they are going to be arse's, with my second mc they were basically shouting at me because I couldn't 'relax' enough for them to do a smer thing and get swabs. They can be so fking annoying and useless at times like this, they see it as we've lost a fetus that went wrong, we see it as our babies that we wanted so much, yet they don't seem to see it that way :( look after yourself x

It's such a devestating thing to go through without the insensitively of medical professionals, I'm a nurse and I know I wouldn't treat my patients like that,
I've had 2 internal examinations and 2 internal scans this week and can't say I've been able to relax for any of them! God how can we relax in that position I can't believe they shouted at you :( such a awful experience when having a miscarriage
Thanks for your support lovely

Oh Gail I'm heartbroken this is happening, I'm so so sorry. One of my BFFs is a doctor and when I was spotting early in this pregnancy she kind of shrugged and said "one in 3 ends in miscarriage, nothing you can do so just don't worry about it!" She also doesn't have kids, obviously.

It's so so shitty you are dealing with this, I can speak for us all I'm sure when I say this entire forum was rooting for you and rejoicing in your pregnancy with you. And we are all grieving with you now. I know it doesn't lessen the grief but I hope it gives you some support, knowing we are all holding you in our hearts.

Thankyou so much Kholl your post made me cry, I am so overwhelmed by the kindness and love shown by you and all the ladies on here, I honestly couldn't of got through this week without you all

xxxxxxxx

Gail this is heartbreaking. It's so hard already why can't nurses be nice? Cold hearted robots.

Bigs hugs my lovelt friend. My thiughts are with you xxx
Thanks so much lovely, you have been a huge support to me, I really hope we can both go on to get our take home babies very soon

xxxxxxxx

So the diagnosis is miscarriage and the plan is that I go home from our holiday tomorrow and ring the EPU on Monday, the Dr has written a letter and sent my us and blood results with me , I have a sick note for 2 weeks
My hcg is still at 13561 risen from 12228 2 days previous and 9119 2 days previous
the Dr said they will probably take bloods and scan me again I just want this over now, I will have to see what happens at home

xxxxxx

I'm sorry Hun. At least you might be looked after better at home. And will probably feel more comfortable. Xx

Oh no that's awful :( they should always treat you as an individual and respect that you will be grieving the same as though you lost a member of your family, because you have done. When you feel better you should talk to PALS so they are aware, so that hopefully for other ladies in the future they can be more tactful.

I was still hoping they could be wrong about the MC :(

Please make sure to take time for yourself to do whatever you need to do - cry, scream, eat a bucket of ice cream, whatever you feel like doing. I know you are a busy lady looking after everyone else but you may need some quiet time too and they will understand that xxxxxx

Ggrrrrrr....... Again! Can they not learn how to talk to grieving parents? Oh yes, right, we're not grieving and not parents. Wrong.
You have had so much time to dwell on this with no answers.
I am wishing and hoping that you get something concrete and soon...

No Clover!!!!

I have only just caught up with this and I can hand on heart say I am so devastated to read this, I really really was soooo happy for you when you said you fell pregnant and I am so gutted it has ended like this so quickly!

I really am thinking of you and I am so sorry xxxxxxxxxxx

Clover I'm so so sorry that you are having to go through this. Look after yourself and take it easy. You know where I am if you want to offload xxxxx

Gail I am so so sorry sweetheart. Kholl''s post said it all really... we are all grieving with you and I am so so sorry for your loss. I honestly welled up with happiness the day you got your positive test, and I have cried with sadness for you today.

Have you ever read the airport story - someone posted a link to it when I'd had my mc and I actually found it a huge comfort. I like to think that the first baby I lost was millie trying to get to me, and she made it here in the end.

Thinking of you
Xxxx

I just saw this on the other thread, I'm so so sorry sweetheart xxx

I hope everything settles down very soon and you get your rainbow very quickly xxx

Gail I've been thinking about you today, I have no words, well nothing more fitting than what everyone else has said. I'm just so sorry and wish I could do something or at least give you a hug.

I pray that you find peace and rest but also time to feel all the things you need to to get through this. Lots of love xxxx

Just read this Gail... Absolutely gutted X X X I really hope you can get over the physical side as quickly as possible so you can start to grieve. It's such a devastating thing to happen, I've been there a number of times and can totally empathise with you... It's testament to how supportive and loved you are, reading the comments here. We are all here for you, and I hope you can cwtch in with your family when you get home, and let them take care of you...

Lots of love... X X

Gail,I'm really sorry about what your going through. You so deserved this baby, I know how much you wanted it too. I can't image the hurt you are feeling. I wish I could take your pain away x
Here for you to talk to anytime, come back over to Us, we are here for you and we need you too!
Our little family x
Lots and lots of love and hugs honey xxxx

Last edited:
Just got home. Gail, so sorry my lovely friend. It's heartbreaking. Sometimes life throws us a few tests to see how strong we are.

You are a strong woman and I hope to see you back here soon discussing symptoms.

Don't ever think about giving up on something you trully want. You are not alone. I am and all the other girls are here for you x

Big hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back