Guess I belong here for now

Im ok sweetie

Have you checked your cervix lately?

I hope you can rest up at home. Don't do any house work, just rest, who knows as there is still a tiny little chance it turns out to be ok?

I believe in positive thinking! If you believe in it too, get your wish journal out, remember you bought it almost 2 months ago??? I think its the right time to use it.

xxxxx

Last edited:
Well no bleeding overnight, I've woken up feeling really sick and my boobs hurt,
It's a bit sad that I'm having such strong pregnancy symptoms

Charlotte I had an internal Saturday and she said my cervix was slightly open so it's not looking good

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh Gail. Hope these 9 days go quickly and you get some more answers.

Analyse your dreams you might find the answers there. I'm sure little girl will appear again.

Thinking of you my lovely friend.

xxxx

Hey Charlotte had another dream not last night but the bight before, it wasn't about me it was about my MIL she had a baby!! And it was a girl

Don't know what this means, hopefully it was my baby again trying to communicate

xxxxx

My scan is actually in 8 days as I had to book it for next Wednesday afternoon as my MIL doesn't work that day 20th April ....it's actually my daughters 13th birthday

I'm bleeding again
I've worked out that I stopped bleeding yesterday afternoon after I started resting, as long as I don't move I don't bleed!!
This morning I've been cleaning my kitchen and doing packed lunches ready for school, I'm sat resting again now

xxxxxxx

I would defo try taking it as easy as possible!

Just thought I would share.. When I had my MC they wanted to leave me for 1 week. I agreed and then I panicked about it. I phoned them back up and they agreed to do bloods every couple of days.
If you're struggling to wait they may agree to do bloods for you Hun. xx

Gail, my best friend was bleeding in her pregnancy. Heavily. Doc said bed rest at all times. So she stayed in bed and that saved her pregnancy. If you don't bleed when you are resting it's a really good sign.

Why are you doing house work sweetie? Rest up and watch a movie xxx

Last edited:
Gail, sit down and relax. You never know, it might just work hun xx

Well I've just unpacked suitcases, put some washing on put clothes away, and tidied my daughters bedrooms and done the washing up :( ok I need to stop now

I just can't stand seeing mess , and when things need doing my hubby is useless and doesn't do them do I end up doing them

I am sitting down now

xxxxxxx

Gail, it's worth trying and resting for 8 days. You never know.

Resting is defo helping. Your body needs resting. Hope your oh takes care of you xxx

Last edited:
I've just rang EPU and spoken to a lovely nurse
She says I shouldn't have been told I was having a Miscarriage by the Dr on Saturday as it's not been confirmed

She said on the scan report it shows the pregnancy has grown 3 mm in 4 days which is normal and also there was a area of bruising /bleeding seen outside the sac
Which could be causing the bleeding

She said they won't be doing any more bloods as the ones I've had have shown a rise

got my booking appointment tomorrow which she said I should still attend ?

xxxxx

Gail, defo go tomorrow. Sweetheart I think that there is a chance that you will get thought this with positive results but only if you rest at all times.

What are your thoughts? x

Charlotte I don't know what to think, I'm googling like mad, I know miracles can happen, I just wish I knew

if I knew I was definitely miscarrying I could grieve and accept it ,
I will try to rest as much as I can, got to drop off my sicknote at work this afternoon but as soon as I get back I'll rest

xxxxxxx

Gail, may be you can scan it and send it by email. You need to stay in bed and rest sweetie.

What time is you docs appointment tomorrow ?x

Oh hun, don't worry about the sick note, you can always drop it off another day and just ring them up today you have it so they know. I would certainly rest from now til that appointment. I don't blame you for googling hun, keep thinking positive and I have got all fingers toes and paws crossed here! Xx

Oh sweetheart, this is absolutely heartbreaking and I am wishing with all my might that you have a positive outcome. Hang on in there xx

Thanks Unicorn nice to know your thinking of me,
I have to stay positive it's driving me crazy but hope is the only thing I have
I hope to have a happy ending :)

xxxxxx

Tigress
I may get hubby to drop it off for me, hate not doing anything, I'm not one for resting lol , its so good to have your support my lovely friend :)

xxxxxx

Charlotte my appointment at 3pm tomorrow,
I'm going to go and discuss everything with my midwife (who I haven't yet seen) and see what she thinks

xxxxx

Tigress
I may get hubby to drop it off for me, hate not doing anything, I'm not one for resting lol , its so good to have your support my lovely friend :)

xxxxxx

I know hun, I was the same to. But failing he won't drop it off, I'll drive over and drop it off! Then ima glue ya to the sofa for all us girls telling you to rest lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back