February Testing Thread **Fabulous February BFP's!**

Aaah, maybe they will try that for me before ivf! It’s been a few months since I actually spoke to them in person because the HSG Has taken so bloody long to get booked in! I’ll definitely be asking more questions when I get that done! Felt like the last time I was there it was all so rushed and the woman didn’t have time for my questions as it was just a scan appointment!!

I hope it works for you xxx
Message me if you have any questions happy to help! I had a hycosy in Jan which is similar to a hsg just done my ultrasound instead xx

Looks like I might be out
I've started spotting and AF is due sometime this week so it's too late for implantation bleeding

I'm absolutely gutted

Any update? An egg can implant all the way up to 12DPO, so hopefully it was just an IB for you. Fingers tightly crossed.

Any update? An egg can implant all the way up to 12DPO, so hopefully it was just an IB for you. Fingers tightly crossed.

Bleeding has stopped, so I don't know.

I'm really confused and don't want to get my hopes up. I'm going to see how the next day or so goes and hope I don't see anymore blood - but at the same time expect it if that makes sense.

Thankyou

Definitely out - I spoke too soon.

Thankyou again and good luck everyone who's still testing this month

Not much happening with me all my ‘symptoms’ have pretty much gone, glad to have non painful boobs! I’m CD 26 counting from first day of withdrawal bleed once stopped taking the pill.

Had spotting yesterday and think it’s sign AF coming.

Planned to use my FRER on Sunday if AF doesn’t show xx

I got a bit of good news today. Seen my consultant he said hubbies results weren’t the worst and I get a round of ivf on the nhs. I didn’t realise this! So I’m feeling lots better about things! He said I could still fall naturally so I might join the March thread xxx

That’s greats news Liz, I’m sure it a relief knowing you’ll have a NHS round x

I’m good just waiting for first AF post pill to arrive, I read in some instances this can take months so I could be waiting a while!

Been really busy with work and hard to find energy to DTD, going to try and make it more regular next month!xx

I got a bit of good news today. Seen my consultant he said hubbies results weren’t the worst and I get a round of ivf on the nhs. I didn’t realise this! So I’m feeling lots better about things! He said I could still fall naturally so I might join the March thread xxx
Great news liz!
Did they say when they’d be willing to start the process for you?? Xxx

8/9dpo today and BFN! I’m not holding out much hope to be honest! Xxx

Great news liz!
Did they say when they’d be willing to start the process for you?? Xxx
The nhs will probably take longer but I’m going to do one private cycle in June so he is going to send a letter to both. I felt so lost there for a while feel better now about things.

how have you been?? Xx

The nhs will probably take longer but I’m going to do one private cycle in June so he is going to send a letter to both. I felt so lost there for a while feel better now about things.

how have you been?? Xx
I wish we could go private right away and just get this done but it would be our life savings lol! So just trying to be patient and wait for nhs! Maybe my HSG will bring me that magical baby luck but I’m not hopeful!
I’m just fed up now! The longer this goes on the more and more my partner wants it and even though he’s positive and says ‘it will happen’ etc I still feel like I’m letting him down because we know his sperm is fine so it’s not him that’s the issue you know? Trying to conceive is a headf**k lol

I wish we could go private right away and just get this done but it would be our life savings lol! So just trying to be patient and wait for nhs! Maybe my HSG will bring me that magical baby luck but I’m not hopeful!
I’m just fed up now! The longer this goes on the more and more my partner wants it and even though he’s positive and says ‘it will happen’ etc I still feel like I’m letting him down because we know his sperm is fine so it’s not him that’s the issue you know? Trying to conceive is a headf**k lol
Iv heard of loads of positive stories of people falling pregnant after the HSG so hopefully you will too! I agree with you I said to my hubbie why is something so natural so difficult for others. Feel like we are just in a ttc bubble most of the time xxx

It’s really hard to stay patient but got to hang in there no try to keep mind occupied! I’ve got more spotting today so looks like AF will be here just in time for the weekend. It’s my birthday tomorrow and thought about using a FRER just on the off chance as would be a perfect birthday present!! And if it’s BFN means I can indulge tomorrow night, my husbands going to get both kids to bed and make a nice meal so I’m looking forward to that!!

It’s really hard to stay patient but got to hang in there no try to keep mind occupied! I’ve got more spotting today so looks like AF will be here just in time for the weekend. It’s my birthday tomorrow and thought about using a FRER just on the off chance as would be a perfect birthday present!! And if it’s BFN means I can indulge tomorrow night, my husbands going to get both kids to bed and make a nice meal so I’m looking forward to that!!
Aww either way it looks like you’re in for a good night tomorrow! I hope it’s a bfp for you but if not let that hair down xxx

I’ve got loads of one step tests but I’ve since read on Amazon they’ve got bad reviews. They are supposed to be early detection but not sure that’s the case compared to a FRER. I’ve got 4 FRERs but don’t want to waste them as they are so expensive. I am CD27 based on last pill withdrawal bleed.

@Littleperson when is your AF due? According to fertility friend mine is Monday but all guess work until cycles settle down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back