February Testing Thread **Fabulous February BFP's!**

I’ve got loads of one step tests but I’ve since read on Amazon they’ve got bad reviews. They are supposed to be early detection but not sure that’s the case compared to a FRER. I’ve got 4 FRERs but don’t want to waste them as they are so expensive. I am CD27 based on last pill withdrawal bleed.

@Littleperson when is your AF due? According to fertility friend mine is Monday but all guess work until cycles settle down x
One steps work well for me! I got my bfp on them before I miscarried! They were much clearer than the frers! Although I admit they do sometimes have shadows on them that can give false hope but if you know just to look for pink and don’t count it as anything til you see pink then you’re good to go! I don’t waste money on frers every month! Besides on the ‘am I pregnant’ section of this forum I’ve seen two frers I could have sworn were positive and it’s been bad evaps!

im due on Wednesday (3rd)! I’ll be testing right up til then lol!

Did you detect ovulation this month at all? Sorry so hard to keep up with everyone! If you did then I’d say you’re due two weeks after that! Wouldn’t count your last bleed on first month after the pill, but you never know xxx

No I have no idea if or when ovulated, I did keep a track of ewcm and log on fertility friend but that’s just guess work!!

So after I stopped taking the pill we basically DTD every night for two weeks and nothing since!!! So if AF doesn’t arrive by next Weds and def AF there is zero chance I’m pregnant unless immaculate conception!!!

Next month going to use clear blue digital ovulation tests xx

One steps work well for me! I got my bfp on them before I miscarried! They were much clearer than the frers! Although I admit they do sometimes have shadows on them that can give false hope but if you know just to look for pink and don’t count it as anything til you see pink then you’re good to go! I don’t waste money on frers every month! Besides on the ‘am I pregnant’ section of this forum I’ve seen two frers I could have sworn were positive and it’s been bad evaps!

im due on Wednesday (3rd)! I’ll be testing right up til then lol!

Did you detect ovulation this month at all? Sorry so hard to keep up with everyone! If you did then I’d say you’re due two weeks after that! Wouldn’t count your last bleed on first month after the pill, but you never know xxx

@Littleperson wishing you all the luck in the world! X

Thanks Mrs!!! How’s your cycle going? Did you start the thing to make you ovulate sooner? Any luck? Xxx

I did take soya isoflavones it looks like it has had some effect as I am getting stronger lines on opk than I usually would at this stage. I am CD13 if I peak before CD23 they will have worked something for sure so it’s a wait and see! I’ll def try them again though as still have some left.

I so hope you get bfp even if just after HSG you so deserve this x

I did take soya isoflavones it looks like it has had some effect as I am getting stronger lines on opk than I usually would at this stage. I am CD13 if I peak before CD23 they will have worked something for sure so it’s a wait and see! I’ll def try them again though as still have some left.

I so hope you get bfp even if just after HSG you so deserve this x
Oh fingers crossed! Sounds promising!!!

aww thank you! That means a lot xxx

BFN this morn, I’m guessing that’s it for this month as used a FRER and 11Dpo (estimated ovulation date not confirmed) and not even a hint of a line! Did use first morning wee as forgot as was half asleep.

Any updates @Littleperson ?

I had BFN yesterday, been spotting last few days and just waiting for AF to show up.

Going to test again tomorrow morning then will move over to March Thread. Looks like my cycle are bit longer so if AF arrives early March probably won’t be testing til April but will be symptom spotting never the less!

Hope everyones ok and fingers crossed still time for someone to ge their Feb BFP!xx

Any updates @Littleperson ?

I had BFN yesterday, been spotting last few days and just waiting for AF to show up.

Going to test again tomorrow morning then will move over to March Thread. Looks like my cycle are bit longer so if AF arrives early March probably won’t be testing til April but will be symptom spotting never the less!

Hope everyones ok and fingers crossed still time for someone to ge their Feb BFP!xx
BFN for me this morning on day 10/11! Had the tiniest bit of almost green like cm yesterday (tmi lol) but that’s been and gone and with the bfn I’m guessing it was nothing note worthy!

I hope things regulate for you soon! Let me know how tomorrow goes, I’ll probably be heading over to March come Wednesday xxx

Weird I had the green tinged cm this month! Was worried I could have an infection of some kind but was only once and not much of it.

day 10/11 still early, good luck for your next test. What tests are you using? I won’t be using another FRER unless can see a hint of something on the One Step test x

Weird I had the green tinged cm this month! Was worried I could have an infection of some kind but was only once and not much of it.

day 10/11 still early, good luck for your next test. What tests are you using? I won’t be using another FRER unless can see a hint of something on the One Step test x
I’m using one steps! Xxx

Just had sex and there was a bit of blood after, which I have been prone to in the past but not for a while! Deffo too early to be part of my period I think, trying to hard not to look into it and wonder if it’s implantation as it was pink! Could just be my silly body acting up lol xxx

AF got me- on to March.

Just having a glass of wine and watching Bridgerton. Found a box of chocolates in the back of cupboard from Xmas aswell to eat - bonus!

Good luck for your test @Littleperson and anyone else still testing on Feb, see you all over on March thread xx

AF got me- on to March.

Just having a glass of wine and watching Bridgerton. Found a box of chocolates in the back of cupboard from Xmas aswell to eat - bonus!

Good luck for your test @Littleperson and anyone else still testing on Feb, see you all over on March thread xx
Sorry AF Got you! Bridgerton, wine and chocolate does make things better though!
Good luck for March xxx

Trying not to get my hopes up too much, I’ve seen many a mark like this on one steps so I know not to count this as even the start of a bfp yet! I’ll know if and when I do get a genuine bfp.

but yesterday on CD 10/11 I had some pink bleeding after sex then all last night I just felt ‘off’! And this morning I woke up to what felt like period cramps but I’m not due on til Wednesday and cramps this early aren’t normal for me. I have sore boobs but always do 3/4 days before AF so not looking into them!

can’t help but wonder if I did implant yesterday and maybe my bfp is coming! I keep telling myself at least if AF arrives I’ve got my HSG booked in so this won’t be a bad cycle to get AF. But omg I am praying this is it!!!

B8829CEB-FB26-47CB-BA49-337BA0AC3AE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Trying not to get my hopes up too much, I’ve seen many a mark like this on one steps so I know not to count this as even the start of a bfp yet! I’ll know if and when I do get a genuine bfp.

but yesterday on CD 10/11 I had some pink bleeding after sex then all last night I just felt ‘off’! And this morning I woke up to what felt like period cramps but I’m not due on til Wednesday and cramps this early aren’t normal for me. I have sore boobs but always do 3/4 days before AF so not looking into them!

can’t help but wonder if I did implant yesterday and maybe my bfp is coming! I keep telling myself at least if AF arrives I’ve got my HSG booked in so this won’t be a bad cycle to get AF. But omg I am praying this is it!!!

View attachment 92415
Keeping everything crossed for you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back