February Testing Thread **Fabulous February BFP's!**

I hate getting a BFN on First repose test as they are so expensive!

aww sorry about the BFN Charlotte but until AF arrives always a chance.

With second pregnancy the one I got pregnant was the one I didn’t think I had any symptoms what so ever!!

No just cheapies from Amazon will have another go in the morning. I’m only on CD24 but because first month off the pill could have Ovulated anytime, in theory.

I have one pack of FRERs in which I’m saving for if have suspected BFP. I now think ordered 50 one step tests might have been a bit over the top!

Ive just started taking folic acid x

I've put a test on our Asda delivery, just a cheap one but I kept looking at the ones on Amazon so it's saved me that
So I'll test Thursday morning - whatever the result I'll test again on Saturday morning, after my husband goes to the shop on Friday! Just to be sure.

I'm feeling really positive this month, but also wary as know the more positive I am the harder the fall when AF shows up.

But I've been feeling really tired and slightly nauseous at times and I've come out with a really spotty chin although probably too early for those symptoms and could all be a sign that AF is on her way

The testing has commenced lol! first BFN of the month for me! Only 6/7dpo though but yeah I’m not feeling positive! At least I have the HSG test booked in for 8th March so something to work towards xxx

@DinoMum I know it’s so hard when get hopes up but on the other hand it’s always good to stay positive and believe BFP is coming!

@Littleperson I'm around 7 dpo aswell, though I only guessed O date based on ewcm. I also tested and got a BFN earlier. That’s good you’ve got HSG test booked - are there any other tests they can offer? I know it’s limited if already have a child.

I think my AF symptoms are exaggerated as it’s my first month off pill and making me thing I have Preggo symptoms. Had throbbing boobs and nipples and metallic taste in my mouth for the last week- though I never had that the time I have been pregnant!

Had some very light spotting this morning, I had implantation bleeding with both my previous pregnancies so always got to wait for full AF before can rule myself out.

Really hoping to see some BFPs on here for us Feb ladies xx

@Charlotte9 sorry you're out :( good luck in March

@Summertime I'm also guessing when I'm due based on ewcm, I know we covered this month whether I'm right on my dates or not though so that's good at least.

I can't wait for Thursday to test now as I'm really starting to question what's going on with me - these spots are winding me up, nothing seems to be clearing them, I'm also definitely feeling more nausea - but also getting lower back pain and cramps which are AF signs for me... So it could either way, I'm worried it's more AF way as too early for too many pregnancy symptoms!

My husband is really worried about having a baby too close to Christmas as well always has been so if this month isn't our month I'm concerned he'll suggest we take a break from TTC

I’ve heard a few people say that about Xmas, personally I would take a BFP anytime! My oldest son is a January baby, it’s hard to come up with present ideas but a minor thing really.

I think our minds play tricks on us when TTC so I’m never sure what I’m just imagining! We haven’t DTD much this month so need to up our game. Once schools back after lockdown hopefully won’t be as exhausted.

@Charlotte9 sorry AF arrived, onwards to March xx

My husband wasn’t convinced TTC3 was a good idea, I’m worried he will change his mind so need to get on with it ASAP!!!

Yeah I'd be happy whenever we got one too, but I can't force him

@DinoMum I know it’s so hard when get hopes up but on the other hand it’s always good to stay positive and believe BFP is coming!

@Littleperson I'm around 7 dpo aswell, though I only guessed O date based on ewcm. I also tested and got a BFN earlier. That’s good you’ve got HSG test booked - are there any other tests they can offer? I know it’s limited if already have a child.

I think my AF symptoms are exaggerated as it’s my first month off pill and making me thing I have Preggo symptoms. Had throbbing boobs and nipples and metallic taste in my mouth for the last week- though I never had that the time I have been pregnant!

Had some very light spotting this morning, I had implantation bleeding with both my previous pregnancies so always got to wait for full AF before can rule myself out.

Really hoping to see some BFPs on here for us Feb ladies xx
Fingers crossed it’s implantation for you!!!

I’ve had all my hormones, thyroid etc all checked and cleared, OH has had his sperm analysis done and was fine, I’ve had a scan done which looked fine, HSG is the final thing they’re going to do before looking to go down the ivf route in june! Xxx

Looks like I might be out
I've started spotting and AF is due sometime this week so it's too late for implantation bleeding

I'm absolutely gutted

Fingers crossed it’s implantation for you!!!

I’ve had all my hormones, thyroid etc all checked and cleared, OH has had his sperm analysis done and was fine, I’ve had a scan done which looked fine, HSG is the final thing they’re going to do before looking to go down the ivf route in june! Xxx
Hi hun have you considered ovulation induction?

I feel so sick, partly the nausea I was feeling anyway and partly just the disappointment I think. My nipples still feel sore as well (although I am still breastfeeding so that could be it) I just feel absolutely broken and I just want to go up and shower and cry my eyes out (then start something for my skin because my spots are awful at the moment)

I've got shocking cramps and back ache this month as well, so it's going to be a hell of a period

Anyway - good luck to everyone who's still in for this month

Hi hun have you considered ovulation induction?
My blood work showed I ovulate. I’m going through assisted conception unit on the NHS so it’s whatever they decide and the woman told me if everything is normal then the only thing to do is ivf xxx

Looks like I might be out
I've started spotting and AF is due sometime this week so it's too late for implantation bleeding

I'm absolutely gutted
Sorry to hear this! Fingers crossed for March for you xxx

My blood work showed I ovulate. I’m going through assisted conception unit on the NHS so it’s whatever they decide and the woman told me if everything is normal then the only thing to do is ivf xxx
Oh right, i ovulate too but they are using ovulation induction to increase the amount of eggs released and the quality of the eggs to increase my chances because of pcos! Every hospital/clinic seems to be different

Oh right, i ovulate too but they are using ovulation induction to increase the amount of eggs released and the quality of the eggs to increase my chances because of pcos! Every hospital/clinic seems to be different
Aaah, maybe they will try that for me before ivf! It’s been a few months since I actually spoke to them in person because the HSG Has taken so bloody long to get booked in! I’ll definitely be asking more questions when I get that done! Felt like the last time I was there it was all so rushed and the woman didn’t have time for my questions as it was just a scan appointment!!

I hope it works for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back