February Testing Thread **Fabulous February BFP's!**

Good morning ladies did more tests today on two different brands that the lines got darker, but clear blue digital still says “not pregnant”

I’m thinking my hcg is not high enough for a digital yet, but lines definitely progressed today.

hoping I can try not to stress too much

Yeah they need a higher level to show ‘pregnant’ so if you wait a few days it should say it.

If you are getting darker lines it’s just a matter of time x

Reactions: K m
@Charlotte9 yes tomorrow and probably every other day until AF arrives!!!! Only joking I’m trying to keep it under control and just be causal about TTC like my husband but find it all consuming and love day dreaming about getting a BFP. I remember last time got BFP with baby number 2 I was shaking and crying was so happy!

Where do you live?? I’m in Scotland so with NHS I think I’ll get two shots at it! We would reeeeeally need to save to try a private round if nhs fails which it did twice for my best friend and private eventually worked! But praying it doesn’t come to all that! Xxx
Awe that’s good that they give you two! Hopefully you’ll not need it but it’s great that nhs there gives you 2 rounds. I’m Northern Ireland and I’ll get no ivf on nhs cause Iv a child already xxx

Awe that’s good that they give you two! Hopefully you’ll not need it but it’s great that nhs there gives you 2 rounds. I’m Northern Ireland and I’ll get no ivf on nhs cause Iv a child already xxx
I’ve got a child already too but my partner doesn’t have his own so I think that’s why we qualify for it xxx

Lots of niggly pains tonight! I think I’m 3dpo today so probably absolutely nothing at this point but can’t help but notice it xxx

@Littleperson when is your test date?

I am obsessed with symptom spotting! I’ve been having really intense cramps this last week feel like I’m about to have a really horrible heavy period but until AF arrives never know there’s still a chance.

about to meet a friend for a walk, can’t really bothered to exercise but trying to keep active and try lose a few more lbs

@Littleperson when is your test date?

I am obsessed with symptom spotting! I’ve been having really intense cramps this last week feel like I’m about to have a really horrible heavy period but until AF arrives never know there’s still a chance.

about to meet a friend for a walk, can’t really bothered to exercise but trying to keep active and try lose a few more lbs
I’ll be testing probs from Tuesday right up til AF lol! I never have self control!!!

this lockdown hasn’t been good for my motivation at all! Eating too much and not moving enough!!!

Hello, can I be added for next weekend? Trying to hold off on testing too early this month

Hello, can I be added for next weekend? Trying to hold off on testing too early this month
Hi DinoMum, have you been TTC for long?

My AF is due next Sun the 28th so that’s my test date but because first month off the pill have no idea when ovulated so testing earlier for this month.

My 50 cheap HPTs have arrived so feel like can justify tea bug more!!

@Summertime
Have you tested? Im getting tired of all them tests. :bored: I guess Im 7-10 dpo. Saw a pack of Answer in the shop and wanted to buy ha ha. Managed to leave the shop quickly.

Hi DinoMum, have you been TTC for long?

My AF is due next Sun the 28th so that’s my test date but because first month off the pill have no idea when ovulated so testing earlier for this month.

My 50 cheap HPTs have arrived so feel like can justify tea bug more!!

Oooh good luck, I hope you're lucky on your first month.

We've been TTC just under a year, but only really really going for it the past few months if that makes sense. I always test early, so it's taking a lot to not start testing now but I don't want the disappointment.

I'm not sure when I'm due on exactly, but between Thursday and Sunday at a guess. I think I'm going to get my husband to pick up some tests on Friday and we'll test Saturday morning.

@DinoMum if you twists it makes sense to wait until AF due or a couple of days before.

Makes perfect sense about not going for it. With my second baby we just didn’t prevent to see what happened and then after a whole started tracking ovulation and found that I was ovulating late in my cycle and we weren’t mainly dtd at the fertile time!

it’s definitely a fine line between keeping a track of things and becoming madly obsessed, I’m trying to stay on the right side this time round!!

I have no expectations of getting pregnant straight away just impatient for first AF to arrive so I know my body getting back to normal. Since off pill I’ve had bad headaches and really intense cramps but seems to be settling down now.

@Summertime
Have you tested? Im getting tired of all them tests. :bored: I guess Im 7-10 dpo. Saw a pack of Answer in the shop and wanted to buy ha ha. Managed to leave the shop quickly.

@Charlotte9 yes of course I have!!! It was BFN obviously, was so pleased to see the tests couldn’t resist a cheeky test.

According to fertility friend I’m 5dpo! But this is based on ewcm so who knows, it’s a waiting game for me before AF arrives and can monitor first cycle post pill xx

@Summertime
How are you doing today? Im 8-11 dpo and got bfn :( I won't be buying packs of tests anymore. So draining ha ha.

How do you stop the symptom spotting?

I'm already convincing myself that this is our month, again! But I'm trying not to build my hopes us as know I'll be gutted when AF arrives.

I might order some tests from Amazon and test earlier than Saturday...

I have no ideas on how to stop symptom spotting as I’m terrible for it!!

With the urge to test early I think it’s worse now working from home as got so much time in the house.

I’m CD 24 today so I’m on AF watch as I usually get light spotting beforehand. X

I think I'm due on between Thursday and Saturday - I thought about ordering some tests but was put off with bad reviews so at least that will stop the symptom spotting.

My husband is picking up a test on Friday so if no AF by then I'll test Saturday morning (or Friday night if he buys a two pack )

Honestly no self control though, if we have a good day of weather I'll probably walk down to buy myself a test

I got bfn this morning. 9 -12 dpo. I guess Im out. Next month certainly I won't be buying a pack. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back