February Testing Thread **Fabulous February BFP's!**

Hi!

I’m joining too! Going to test my entire cycle and possibly temp if I can remember!

Due to ovulate approx 2nd feb so I won’t be testing until the 14th ish x

Welcome lovely <3
I'm glad I'm not in this on my own but sad you got your AF - Mixed emotions!
Imagining a BFP for valentines, how perfect would that be?! <3

I'll add you to the list x

I'm CD11, should ovulate later this week. Restarted my BBT charting so fingers crossed!

Sad to see you here Maza1993. <3 Do let me know so I can add it to the list!

Welcome lovely <3
I'm glad I'm not in this on my own but sad you got your AF - Mixed emotions!
Imagining a BFP for valentines, how perfect would that be?! <3

I'll add you to the list x

Thanks hun. Decided not to go with temping this month as I just don’t know enough about it.

The Premom app is telling me to test the whole way through my cycle I started yesterday and it was 0 so wasteful I know I’m nowhere near ovulation but I’ll give it a whirl! Especially as it seems my cycles might be returning to normal x

@Maza1993 what is a hycosy? Sorry to see you here hun I thought you had your bfp for sure x

its a scan using dye where they check your tubes are clear, its done in a theartre (best to google the nitty gritty) took about 30 minutes - was abit painful but my tubes are all clear so we are good to start ovulation induction in feb!

Yeah i really thought it was too, but just wasnt my month. This month was my first AF since october so its a long old journey for me it feels

its a scan using dye where they check your tubes are clear, its done in a theartre (best to google the nitty gritty) took about 30 minutes - was abit painful but my tubes are all clear so we are good to start ovulation induction in feb!

Yeah i really thought it was too, but just wasnt my month. This month was my first AF since october so its a long old journey for me it feels

Ahhh I see! I’ve just had this months supply of ovulation tests and pregnancy tests come in lol trying these ones for a change FRER were costing me a fortune! Trying the clear blue ones from CD14 I think as my cycles are around 34 days ish xx

40E419E7-BAC8-4F1A-B494-022780B4446A.jpeg

Hi ladies, could I please be added for the 3rd feb? Thanks. And good luck to you all xxxx

Welcome, I've added you @bellecat! Good luck! Where in your 2ww are you? You're probably a few days ahead of me. <3

Good luck @Mrsbridge17, I hope they work out better for you! <3

AFM - Finally ovulated. Sleeping pattern gone to absolute shit so I'm not sure whether I'm 1DPO today or it's O day, Either way I'll be starting my OTC progesterone cream tomorrow! <3

@Mrsbridge17 thanks you too! xx

@RainbowMama I *think* I ovulated around the 16th/17th jan... so I’m only about 9/10 dpo. How about you? Still quite early, due my period on 30th but I’m going to try and hold out testing until a few days after I’m due I think, not before like I usually do. I really hope this is it for us ladies this month xxxx

Welcome, I've added you @bellecat! Good luck! Where in your 2ww are you? You're probably a few days ahead of me. <3

Good luck @Mrsbridge17, I hope they work out better for you! <3

AFM - Finally ovulated. Sleeping pattern gone to absolute shit so I'm not sure whether I'm 1DPO today or it's O day, Either way I'll be starting my OTC progesterone cream tomorrow! <3

Thanks @RainbowMama im still using my cheapie stick ones too and logging them on pre mom I can see the level rising daily on that.

If it doesn’t happen this month we will have to pause for March and April. I already have two girls both with December birthdays a 3rd in December is sadly out of the question :help:If I got pregnant this cycle we have worked out would probably be due late October which we have decided we can cope with lol.

How are you all doing?

Sorry I’ve been a bit absent, owning and running your own business can be tough! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back