February Testing Thread **Fabulous February BFP's!**

Trying not to get my hopes up too much, I’ve seen many a mark like this on one steps so I know not to count this as even the start of a bfp yet! I’ll know if and when I do get a genuine bfp.

but yesterday on CD 10/11 I had some pink bleeding after sex then all last night I just felt ‘off’! And this morning I woke up to what felt like period cramps but I’m not due on til Wednesday and cramps this early aren’t normal for me. I have sore boobs but always do 3/4 days before AF so not looking into them!

can’t help but wonder if I did implant yesterday and maybe my bfp is coming! I keep telling myself at least if AF arrives I’ve got my HSG booked in so this won’t be a bad cycle to get AF. But omg I am praying this is it!!!

View attachment 92415
Ohhhhh I see a line!

BFN today guys! Story of my life lol! Was an 8 hour hold so no denying it! Xxx

Ugh I’m feeling so deflated! Sick of the ‘it will happen, just relax’ script everyone seems to have for me.
What if it doesn’t???? What if I can never give my partner his own child. I honestly don’t know how people cope. There’s not an hour in the day goes by without me thinking about babies and trying to conceive and worrying about it never happening!
met a friend the other day who’s sooo excited to start trying for a baby! Well I hope it’s easy for her because this is absolute hell for me and I was not prepared for this at all!!!! It’s mental torture!

Ugh I’m feeling so deflated! Sick of the ‘it will happen, just relax’ script everyone seems to have for me.
What if it doesn’t???? What if I can never give my partner his own child. I honestly don’t know how people cope. There’s not an hour in the day goes by without me thinking about babies and trying to conceive and worrying about it never happening!
met a friend the other day who’s sooo excited to start trying for a baby! Well I hope it’s easy for her because this is absolute hell for me and I was not prepared for this at all!!!! It’s mental torture!

Chin up lovely, I'm not going to tell you to relax or tell you it'll happen when it's ''Gods plan'' because I don't believe in that rubbish for ONE minute. ALL I can say is to STAY STRONG, we're ALL here for you & we're NOT going anywhere. WE are fully supportive of you and everyone else on these threads, and IT WILL HAPPEN for us, it's just a very testing time waiting for that, but ALL miracles are worth the wait, so stay strong beautiful person! <3

It’s the pits it really is. I’m
Same as you it’s consuming me all day every day. I hate the phrase relax and it’ll happen. I try to relax but it’s still in the back of my mind. Iv my fingers crossed for you for March x

Thanks girls! It’s been one of those days! probably doesn’t help that AF will be gearing up to make an appearance soon so I’m hormonal! It’s just so hard to be positive all the time!

All we can do is try and try again eh?! Xxx

Thanks girls! It’s been one of those days! probably doesn’t help that AF will be gearing up to make an appearance soon so I’m hormonal! It’s just so hard to be positive all the time!

All we can do is try and try again eh?! Xxx

Absolutely, and if that doesn't work, we try again, and again, and again until our prayers are answered - and they will be! <3

No sign of AF! Due today! Really need it to arrive tomorrow because the HSG is booked for Monday and I need to be between days 4-11 of my cycle! Obviously I was hoping for my bfp and that’s not happened to now I’m just reeeeeally praying for AF!!!!

No sign of AF! Due today! Really need it to arrive tomorrow because the HSG is booked for Monday and I need to be between days 4-11 of my cycle! Obviously I was hoping for my bfp and that’s not happened to now I’m just reeeeeally praying for AF!!!!
What a nightmare!! Did AF arrive today in the end? Will they push it back if it doesn’t? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back