February Testing Thread

hello I tested on 13th got BFN, but still no sign of AF yet so I will be testing again at end of the month (28th Feb/1st March) if no sign of the witch

thanks

Katrina Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KALOU2601 said:
hello I tested on 13th got BFN, but still no sign of AF yet so I will be testing again at end of the month (28th Feb/1st March) if no sign of the witch

thanks

Katrina Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck hun, let me know xx

Hi went to doctor's yesterday afternnon after being frequently sick and feeling tired. plus after doing 6 HPT all -ve. gp sent me to EPU for blood tests which confirmed my pregnancy am soooooo happy!!

Katrina

Make a pregnancy ticker

xxxxxxx :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

FF took away my lines, doesn't think i've ov'd now so not really any need to test.

I might as well be removed from the list

x

Congratulations Katrina :cheer: Sorry you haven't ov'd yet Baby Brighsy; hope it happens soon for you :pray:
Good luck to everyone else :hug:

Donna,

BFP for me!!
Was due on 16th but did test but got a BFN, but hey I was only 9 days past O!

Anyhow, AF never arrived :cheer: Tested today & got a really faint line :cheer: 2 CB digi's later, both PREGNANT, plus 2FR ++ :lol:
Bought 2 more digi's for tomorrow, with the weeks on it :lol:

Thanks for everything :hug:

:pray: BFP for everyone :pray:

Baby-Briggsy, I feel for you. I've been waiting for OV for about 2 days now, and it's driving me crazy, you must be distracted. With the 2WW at least you have a date you can focus on for testing, but with OV the old will it be today? tomorrow? the day after? is just impossible to deal with. I hope you get your OV soon, or some indication of what's going on.

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations KALOU and congrats again MrsU (replied in ur other thread) :cheer: :cheer:

Baby-Briggsy, sorry to hear your body's messing you around, hope you ov soon :pray:

Well, the witch hasn't arrived just yet but all the signs are that she's on her way - have had a bad head since Monday and cramps are getting worse. Had a feeling it wasn't our month, even though I was probably the most relaxed this month that I've been for some time due to going on holiday, ah well back to obsessing next month for me then :lol:

Best of luck everyone still to test - February's looking good for BFP's, keep em coming!

tootsieb said:
Baby-Briggsy, I feel for you. I've been waiting for OV for about 2 days now, and it's driving me crazy, you must be distracted. With the 2WW at least you have a date you can focus on for testing, but with OV the old will it be today? tomorrow? the day after? is just impossible to deal with. I hope you get your OV soon, or some indication of what's going on.

Thanks hun, i think i've taken it so bad because i got my hopes up thinking af would come when FF gave me the lines, i thought i ov'd as was on my 2WW, got so excited thinking i would then be able to TTC properly, but nope. FF took away my lines due to temps, now i'm down in the dumps.

Wishing everyone luck...oh and congrats MrsU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

KALOU2601, MrsU, Sara, YEAH ON YOUR BFP. Well done ladies. Sticky baby dust thrown all over you girls. Heres to a very happy 9 months :cheer: :hug:

Well, you can officially take me off this list as it's now impossible to test in Feb, but HOPEFULLY I'll have a date for March soon!!! :pray:

Best of luck for March Melissa :pray:

Well, I'm out, the witch has most definitely arrived :roll:

**runs off to join the March testing thread**

Huge Congratulations to... KALOU2601, MrsU, Sara, :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: Melissa sending you loads of babydust and hope to see your BFP in 2 weeks :pray: :hug:

Sorry the witch got you Emma :hug: :hug: Loads of March Babydust coming to you :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Baby-Briggsy... hope you ov soon :pray: :hug: :hug:

Good Luck everyone still to test :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: For everyone who was got by the witch :twisted:

Well today is the day FF first though af would be due, no signs or symptoms of af so guess i didnt ov after all!

I won't bother testing, waste of a test, i'll go join march thread instead!

Emma sorry she got you, added on March thread hun xx

Melissa, removed but added in march xx

BB same hun xxx

Good luck next month ladies :hug:

7 Days left to test ladies, need to beat Januarys 7 BFP. So come on ladies :pray:

Gonna be naughty and test tomorrow. If i'ts a BFP I'll still test again on the real day :oops: :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back