February 2021 Mummies! Third trimester!

of course
Just Pm me with details of your FB username (maybe a clue of your profile pic if there are several people who share your name) and I’ll add you in x
Thank you my Facebook name is just Michelle Wilson-Szaj.

Morning, it’s probably cause of the FB chat that a few of us have joined now. I posted a while ago about it I’d anyone wanted to join.
It’s an easier forum to talk on than here.
Xx
Oh ok I dont have Facebook. Hope all you ladies on the Facebook chat are OK xx

Morning, it’s probably cause of the FB chat that a few of us have joined now. I posted a while ago about it I’d anyone wanted to join.
It’s an easier forum to talk on than here.
Xx
I think I sent you message with my Facebook details but not too good with this technical stuff lol.

Hi ladies, have any of u had your babys x x
I had my baby girl on the 3rd of February, i was induced 2 weeks early due to elevated blood pressure on my 38 week appointment....she is our first girl after 2 boys am over the moon.

I had my baby girl on the 3rd of February, i was induced 2 weeks early due to elevated blood pressure on my 38 week appointment....she is our first girl after 2 boys am over the moon.
Oh wow congratulations xx

Idk if you want to somehow add me. I was due March 2nd and had my baby on February 15th!

Hi ladies,
I am booked for an induction this morning at 9am baby is measure only 4lbs 14oz at 38 weeks+4 xx

I had my baby girl 3rd March at 1.45pm 5lbs 9oz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back