February 2021 Mummies! Third trimester!

Princess81

Reaction score
Oh wow! Third and final trimester! I guess I’ll update the front page when each baby arrives :faint:

Here we are ladies, ready and waiting for all of us to arrive :love:

EDD’s:

4 - MissMe :pink: & shortnsweet
9 - Abilouise30 & 2blondeboyz
12 - Nemi
14 - LJD :blue: & Debbie Lock :blue: & princess81:blue:
15 - Laillah :yellow:
18 - jorgi :yellow:
19 - BabyBrooklyn
20 -
21 - Mel83
24 - Sydney :yellow:
25 - smartmaggot :blue:
28 -

March
10 - kathryn85 :blue:
13 -Zara96 :pink:

Thanks! Think there’s a couple ready for this page already. But the rest of us are teetering on the brink! X

Thanks! Think there’s a couple ready for this page already. But the rest of us are teetering on the brink! X
Or lagging welllllll behind..

wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOLZ :lol:

Or lagging welllllll behind..

wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOLZ :lol:[/QUOTE

lol don’t worry we will hold the door open for you! You’ll probably end up delivering before a few of us anyway with an ELCS xx

Haha we waited for everyone to be in the same tri before making the next thread but then there were only four active members in November!

Yes my due date changed to the 14th as well, seems to be a few of us due Valentine’s Day <3

Hello.......how is everyone doing? I am so tired my legs, hips, back hurts...8 more weeks to go. Can February just come already.

Hello.......how is everyone doing? I am so tired my legs, hips, back hurts...8 more weeks to go. Can February just come already.

I’m with you, really feeling it now! Come 3pm I’m exhausted..... probably because I’m not sleeping well at all. Still loving feeling baby wiggle though :love: x

Yes I agree, I look and feel huge, I can’t see how I can squeeze another 8 weeks of growth in there!! And keep nodding off in the afternoon!

Hi Ladies,
Hope everyone's doing ok and your pregnancies are going well. Im in 3rd trimester the weekend its flown by. Xx

Also struggling with sleep!

Yesterday my husband drove me to work to drop off paperwork and I had to get him to pull over so I could be sick! First time in the pregnancy and I'm sick at 30+4 behind a bus stop :lol:

Now when I eat I always feel sick and really full. Presume I've just run out of space. I'm only 5;2.

It’s 4am and I’m wide awake. Acid reflux is terrible and my hips and back are in agony. I think baby has started to engage and my god it makes it feel like my my pelvis will split open. It’s making me miserable now after a few nights in a row x

Hello ladies,
I hope everyone is doing OK. Its gone very quiet on here now xx

Hello ladies,
I hope everyone is doing OK. Its gone very quiet on here now xx
Morning, it’s probably cause of the FB chat that a few of us have joined now. I posted a while ago about it I’d anyone wanted to join.
It’s an easier forum to talk on than here.
Xx

Morning, it’s probably cause of the FB chat that a few of us have joined now. I posted a while ago about it I’d anyone wanted to join.
It’s an easier forum to talk on than here.
Xx
Could I please join the chat?

Could I please join the chat?

of course
Just Pm me with details of your FB username (maybe a clue of your profile pic if there are several people who share your name) and I’ll add you in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back