*** February 2020 mummies ***

Glad your scan went well.

As far as birthp go, I think i'd prefer an active labour & water but I really have no idea haha

Thank you both. Got the hospital again tomorrow. I’m more nervous about it as I haven’t been feeling great today. I’ve had a lot of cramping, lower back pain, and a big increase in waters coming away. I’m hoping the trace doesn’t show any contractions tomorrow. I’m 30 weeks today so I still feel very grateful I’ve got to this point, if baby does decide to come!

You both sound very realistic about your birth plans. I think it’s great to jot down some ideas of what you’d like, but equally be happy to go with whatever your body/baby dictates. My first labour didn’t go the way I’d hoped and I really believe I was okay with it because I never had my heart set on a strict birth plan! Xx

Thank you both. Got the hospital again tomorrow. I’m more nervous about it as I haven’t been feeling great today. I’ve had a lot of cramping, lower back pain, and a big increase in waters coming away. I’m hoping the trace doesn’t show any contractions tomorrow. I’m 30 weeks today so I still feel very grateful I’ve got to this point, if baby does decide to come!

You both sound very realistic about your birth plans. I think it’s great to jot down some ideas of what you’d like, but equally be happy to go with whatever your body/baby dictates. My first labour didn’t go the way I’d hoped and I really believe I was okay with it because I never had my heart set on a strict birth plan! Xx

I hope everything went OK for you at the hospital

Thanks @Everdreamer. Things still seem to be okay. No infection and baby happy on the CTG! My bump is measuring 27 weeks because of the fluid loss. Yesterday and today I’ve lost a lot more, it was gushing down my legs this afternoon :( it’s just terrifying me all the time but I’m trying not to crawl into a little ball and sob about it every day. Made it to over 30 weeks, hoping to get to another week! Xx

4AEBBC0A-A37B-49DC-856C-EDB2CD8E62D3.jpeg

It must be worrying losing that much fluid. She's still staying in there though which is good but the odds for her would be good if she did arrive. Can you still feel her movements ok with the loss of fluid?

I can feel her movements even more because she isn’t as cushioned. The movements can be pretty sore actually! She’s completely head down too so I’ve had episodes of feet in my ribs - I do not recommend that :lol: she definitely has a great chance being born at this stage. She would probably be in neonatal care for 6-8 weeks though. I’m just hoping to get to 34 weeks, 32 at the very earliest!

I got the Xmas tree and decorations up today, got the car seat out and all washed, finished my hospital bag, ordered some baby bits I still needed from amazon and sent my husband to tidy the garden and get the car valeted :lol: I’m feeling more organised now if she decides to come. My mum has all my teeny baby things so she’ll wash them as soon as needed. She’s knit some teeny hats and cardigans too. I’ve still got bigger bits to sort like the pram and buggy board, my sister is still using my crib for her little girl, but I won’t need them for a while so hopefully have time even if baby arrives to get those sorted! Christmas wrapping next xx

@MrsS15 thread hopping here but just wanted to wish you all the best. Hope your little stays put for a bit longer. I’ve got a couple of friends with pre-term babies, the earliest being born at 25 weeks. She’s now a healthy happy 10 month old.
Good luck x

@MrsS15 thread hopping here but just wanted to wish you all the best. Hope your little stays put for a bit longer. I’ve got a couple of friends with pre-term babies, the earliest being born at 25 weeks. She’s now a healthy happy 10 month old.
Good luck x

Thanks very much lovely - that’s great to read :) 31 weeks tomorrow and we’re still holding on. My fluid levels have dropped even further but baby still happy in there, no infection or signs of labour. Just counting each day down as a blessing! 3 more weeks and we’ll be at our target of 34 weeks xx

Aw, so happy she's still in there. I'm really hopeful she'll stay put for the next 3 weeks.

My LO is driving me mad again. I think she's just really lazy but it's not good for my anxiety at all. I get 1 or 2 really active days & then days on end where I barely even know she's in there.

Hi ladies, sorry for the lack of update. I’ve posted this in my journal and copied it in here to let you know what’s been going on..

Unfortunately we’re back in hospital after another scare :cry: on Thursday late afternoon I went to the toilet and was covered in blood. The hospital told me to come straight in, where they examined me and thankfully my cervix was still closed and baby seemed happy on the trace. They said I’d be kept in for observation just in case.. the just in case happened about half an hour later. Again I felt wet so I left the bed space to go to the toilet, by the time I got there the blood was soaked through my jeans and running down my legs. I had to call my husband to get the midwife. Next thing alarms are going off, doctors and midwives are in, fluids and drugs are getting put in my arm and I’m being wheeled to labour :cry: I was absolutely terrified. They said if my cervix had opened I’d need a section straight away. Things calmed down when the consultant came and examined me, my cervix was still closed and no labour was starting. My bloods were all okay and they couldn’t even find a reason for the bleeding. I’ve lost what little waters I had left amongst the bleeding. My little bump is super little now! I’m still in hospital and possibly getting home over the weekend if nothing drastic changes. The bleeding has slowed and is now pink, still no labour signs or any infection starting. If I wasn’t anxious before I now feel like I could explode with worry. Still desperately hoping we can get to 34 weeks but it’s feeling like a very far reach now!

@Everdreamer how is your little girl behaving now??
Hope everyone else is okay xx

Oh God. Sounds like you're having such a time of it. Are you still in today? I keep thinking of you.

We're still quiet. I am getting movement but not loads & it really varies day to day. The movements really feel different now though. 30 weeks today.

Thanks lovely. Yeah still here, they’ve said I’m still bleeding too much to go home. I really hope things calm down so I can get home to my babies :( it’s Graysons birthday on Thursday too!

The movements definitely change and become less kicks and more twists and turns. I can see a big bum sticking out my tummy at times! Don’t hesitate to go in for monitoring if you’re worried though. These little girls are such trouble! Happy 30 weeks today xx

Hope you're discharged soon, especially for your boy's birthday . She really is causing you trouble.

LO woke up a fair bit today which is nice. Yep. Still get kicks but they're so much lighter than before but it mentions this in my book due to less space. No body parts seen yet haha!

Oh gosh @MrsS15 thank you for updating us, sending you lots of love and have everything crossed that you can be discharged in time for your little boys birthday!

I can see/feel a bum sticking out of my tummy at times too, it’s such a weird but lovely sensation!
Glad LO was awake a bit more for you @Everdreamer the kicks and movements are so reassuring aren’t they <3

Has anyone packed their hospital bag yet? I’ve made a list of what to pack and bought a few bits, but haven’t actually packed it yet!

I've not packed a thing yet. I nipped on Asda's website & they have a list of recommended things which I literally have nothing of haha. I was going to start packing after Xmas.

I feel so disorganised. We've just had our bathroom renovated & the nursery's being done atm so a lot going off at home. Plus with it being Xmas & this week my nanna became very poorly & has been diagnosed with advanced cancer & only has weeks left. It's all a bit manic.

I've not packed a thing yet. I nipped on Asda's website & they have a list of recommended things which I literally have nothing of haha. I was going to start packing after Xmas.

I feel so disorganised. We've just had our bathroom renovated & the nursery's being done atm so a lot going off at home. Plus with it being Xmas & this week my nanna became very poorly & has been diagnosed with advanced cancer & only has weeks left. It's all a bit manic.

I’m so sorry to hear about your Nanna :(

Thank you.

LG will be her first grandchild & it's hard to think she won't be around for when she's born.

Hi ladies!

I got out of hospital earlier in the week. The bleeding had went to pink but still losing my waters every day. I went back to hospital Tuesday and Friday but almost got kept in on Friday because the bleeding was heavier again and red :( the consultant thinks it could be coming from my placenta now. I’ve to go back in tomorrow and Tuesday for more checks. Scan on Tuesday which will hopefully tell us more. If it is the placenta then baby could be here within the week. I’m really heartbroken and praying it’s better news. But I’ve been losing waters for 24 days and bleeding for 10. I know we can’t be left like this. I’m just crossing everything we get to have Christmas first!

How is your nanna @Everdreamer ? My Grampa died on the 16th of December 2 years ago, 3 days before Grayson was born too. It’s so devastating!

I hope you and babies are all doing well <3 xxx

So sorry you're still having a bad time of it. If you do have to deliver her within the next week, she will be well looked after I'm sure. I know it's not what you wanted but if it's safer for both of you.

You must be so tired & fed up though.

I'm seeing my nanna tomorrow. She"s really poorly now so I don't really want to go but i'll regret it if I don't.

I'm sure LO has had a huge growth spurt lately as I feel huge. Looking forward to a Xmas break after Monday. I plan to nap a lot haha. Sleeping at night is pretty much impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back