*~* February 2017 yummy mummies - the last trimester *~*

luratraloora

Reaction score
So here we are ladies! The last trimester thread! The final hurdle! How exciting!!

Please send me your due dates ladies once confirmed and what team your going to be if you know (yellow, blue or pink). I promise to keep this updated! Look forward to chatting to you all!

1st
* Mrs P5515 - :yellow:

2nd

* Prash - :yellow:

3rd

4th

5th

6th
* SheenaVadher

7th

8th

9th

10th
* Nic_M :blue:

11th

12th

13th
* babybee - :yellow:

14th
* luratraloora - :yellow:

* BethanyBiggin :pink:

15th

16th
* Tigeress

17th
* Pinkbunny

18th

19th
* Little Pip

20th
* LD1978

21st
* Kimmyrj - :blue:

22nd
* Lilac - :yellow:

* schell

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So exciting! I'll be in here on Monday.x

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm in tri 3!!! Xx

Welcome Nic! Ill be joining you next Wed!

If Ive missed anyone off the list above or their baby gender let me know. :)

So exciting Nic! I can't wait to join you. This pregnancy is going way too quickly for my liking.x

I can't believe how quick it's going, I really need to start buying stuff!

My go do the last week I have suddenly developed a itch that comes at night and is just everywhere it's so irritating!

Yay welcome Bethany!
Sorry to hear about the itching. I don't want to alarm you but that can sometimes be a sign of a liver enzyme issue called O.C (its got a longer name but I cant remember it). i would let your midwife know asap so she can do a blood test to see if thats whats causing the itching and if it is they will monitor you closely and probably induce you at 37/38 weeks depending on how serious it is as it can be dangerous for the baby. Of course it might just be general itching but wanted to let you know in case you didn't know about O.C. i think there is a pinned thread in the tri 3 section on it.xx

Here's the thread:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/third-trimester/13111-please-read-obstetric-cholestasis.html

Last edited:
Yay welcome Bethany!
Sorry to hear about the itching. I don't want to alarm you but that can sometimes be a sign of a liver enzyme issue called O.C (its got a longer name but I cant remember it). i would let your midwife know asap so she can do a blood test to see if thats whats causing the itching and if it is they will monitor you closely and probably induce you at 37/38 weeks depending on how serious it is as it can be dangerous for the baby. Of course it might just be general itching but wanted to let you know in case you didn't know about O.C. i think there is a pinned thread in the tri 3 section on it.xx

Here's the thread:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/third-trimester/13111-please-read-obstetric-cholestasis.html

Thank you everyone we so much I'll have a read now!

Another question do you all have a direct number to midwife the only contact number I have is gp or community midwifes who send you through to labour ward

Another question do you all have a direct number to midwife the only contact number I have is gp or community midwifes who send you through to labour ward
No I have a number for the pregnancy assessment unit which is 24 hour, community midwives which they only pick up in morning before 9am and labour ward.

I have a midwife and her mobile number...whether or not she gets back to me is another matter. Usually if i need anything i call triage though as they're usually very good with advice.x

Hellllooo third trimester! I can officially join you here now!

Yayy ! Good to see you all in 3rd tri

Oh Lura pleased to hear all is well for you. And thanks Fybogel is amazing so I am now pooping normally !

Babybee nose stage ? You are funny lol

Nice to hear everyone is moving towards 3rd tri. I can feel my bub moving quite a bit now really enjoying it. 2 days to complete 29 weeks. Had bad back pain, so had a good massage which sorted it, but again went for yoga and got the pain back. Luckily I had my physio yesterday so hoping I can manage pain better now

Yay Lura thats exciting!

Prash the massage sounds good! I had a mum to be massage when I was pregnant with my first and it was lovely.

Im just having my GTT, just another hour to go but its so boring and all I can think of is the McDonalds I have planned afterwards!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back