*~* February 2017 yummy mummies - the last trimester *~*

Anyone else suffering with lower rib pain now their uterus is moving higher and baby has found your ribs haha?

Good luck babybee for your GTT today! Sorry to depress you im in mcdonalds with my little one as writing this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ended up ringing GP about my itching and they wanted me to come in and I've had a blood test hopefully get results back tomorrow! So fingers crossed everything's ok and hopefully get something to sort this itchiness out it's sending me crazy!

Good luck with the blood test results Bethany! Fingers crossed there's nothing wrong and they give you something to help with the itching.

Lura, haha that would've made me very jealous had I read it in the hospital. I am now at home after a hearty meal and a lie down. I haven't got the rib pain yet but I am feeling so uncomfortable and heavy, even moreso over the last few days! Still 13 weeks to go!!x

Last edited:
Hope everything's ok with blood test Bethany. My hips are starting to hurt now and can't believe I have enough room for another 12 weeks growing!!!

Have you received the results Bethany? Keeping everything crossed for you!xx

Hi ladies, room for one more?? :)

I cannot believe I am in Tri 3!! Going so bloomin' fast! How are you all? Bethany I hope the itching is something minor and can be sorted easily!

I am feeling so uncomfortable under my ribs now, and I can't seem to eat big meals without feeling like I can't breathe after for like an hour! I was a bit teary the other night as I was panicking to hubby that if I feel like this now how am I going to cope for the next 13 weeks... however, I saw my midwife today and she really reassured me so I am feeling better. Bump is measuring 27cm and baby's heartbeat is sounding really strong so I am happy.

I am moving house tomorrow/Saturday (eek) so I may go a little bit quiet depending on how quickly we can get our broadband up and running!

Hello lovelies, I am going to come over a little early as I think I'm the only one left in tri 2 out of us Feb mummies!

Hope your ok Bethany and have your results now! My sister had O.C in one of her pregnancies and all was ok, the baby is now 9!

I'm with people in wondering how I'm going to cope till Feb with being uncomfortable already but all will be fine, I felt brilliant by the end last time and was walking the dogs miles each days once maternity leave started.

Yay, so exciting to see more people coming over! Welcome pink bunny and kimmy! I can't believe at the end of this tri we'll have our babies!

Pink bunny, sorry to hear you were a bit teary the other day but glad the midwife was able to reassure you. Good luck with the house move.
Bethany, hope all was ok with the results.

My baby was a bit too quiet today but thankfully it gave me lots of thuds and rolls this evening. I had my whooping cough jab yesterday during the gtt and it's so sore today. Did anyone else find the same?x

Last edited:
Yay, so exciting to see more people coming over! Welcome pink bunny and kimmy! I can't believe at the end of this tri we'll have our babies!

Pink bunny, sorry to hear you were a bit teary the other day but glad the midwife was able to reassure you. Good luck with the house move.
Bethany, hope all was ok with the results.

My baby was a bit too quiet today but thankfully it gave me lots of thuds and rolls this evening. I had my whooping cough jab yesterday during the gtt and it's so sore today. Did anyone else find the same?x
Yes I remember when I had mine done it made me arm sore for a day or two.

Yeh, my arm felt really heavy and bruised for a couple of days.

Glad baby became moved more to reassure you!

So exciting to be in the final trimester and before we know it we will all have our babies, such a busy few months coming up due date will be here before I know it. Xx

I'll come over too then I think - I think I am the last one on the due date calender on the first page of the thread.

What's a few days anyway :)

I have my GTT on Monday morning. I've forgotten when I have to fast from... Can I still drink water?

I had to fast from midnight but I could have water throughout. Good luck hun and welcome over to tri 3!

I still wasnt very happy with my babys movements so i went in to get checked this morning. Because I was slightly under 28 weeks they couldnt do a trace so they checked the heartbeat with a doppler and measured me etc then made me stay in afor 2 hours before sending me for a scan to check babys growth and blood flow to the placenta. All in all i was there for 6 hours!! But baby was fine and measuring huge, over 3 weeks ahead and weighing almost 3lbs and just under 28 weeks. Thankfully ive had my gtt a few days ago as they were a bit concerned about me potentially having GD. Think its just goimg to be a biggun.x

Hi all,

Haven't been here for a while but glad to see that everyone is doing well. Can't believe we are in our third trimester already. Felt like we had ages but DD is getting closer and closer.

I had to fast from midnight but I could have water throughout. Good luck hun and welcome over to tri 3!

I still wasnt very happy with my babys movements so i went in to get checked this morning. Because I was slightly under 28 weeks they couldnt do a trace so they checked the heartbeat with a doppler and measured me etc then made me stay in afor 2 hours before sending me for a scan to check babys growth and blood flow to the placenta. All in all i was there for 6 hours!! But baby was fine and measuring huge, over 3 weeks ahead and weighing almost 3lbs and just under 28 weeks. Thankfully ive had my gtt a few days ago as they were a bit concerned about me potentially having GD. Think its just goimg to be a biggun.x
So glad to hear everything was okay babybee.

Woohooo!!!! We are getting there ladies!!
Hope everyone is well!
Midwife appointment tomorrow, got lots coming in for her now, so many clothes lol, I've hardly bought anything at the minute!

I'm getting so uncomfy at night time now, I keep waking up on my side an I must sleep on it all night as its completely numb! Lol.
Xx

Yep it was from midnight I had to fast from. I'm sat waiting for my second blood test then I'm free!

I'm so tired though. going to try have a nap before school run. We have swimming lessons tonight for the kids so I'm in the pool from 4:30 until about 7. I'm so tempted to have a lazy tea and get them Maccies or something.

Tigress if you haven't got one already I highly recommend a mattress topper as it really helps with the night time uncomfiness!

Lilaco, totally with you on the school run being knackering and I only have 1 child at nusery in the mornings, the other is with me all the time. I defo think an easy tea and maccies is a great idea!

Here's my 28 week bump. Also got this top in peacocks and if anyone's thinking of breastfeeding this is ideal as you have really easy access to the boobs!
Has anyone else got bump shots they want to share?x
9e1f7e0ea3754fda2c39448d8896bbed.jpg
815bcdc9d70eba791e7da696b23764f8.jpg

Haha, love the easy access pic! I feel absolutely massive this pregnancy, I haven't taken any pics yet but had to film myself teaching my exercise class last week to be evaluated and couldn't believe the size of me when I watched it back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back