*~* February 2017 yummy mummies - the last trimester *~*

28 week today ��
Got my 4d scan at 12 so nervous and excited

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well. Babybee glad all is okay and a lovely neat bump :) Bethany have you had your results yet? Hope all is okay!

Move went well, apart from waking up on moving day with a stinking cold and sore throat! Lovely! Am still suffering but think it's worse as I'm not using anything... btw can I use Vicks vaporub?

I put a bump pic at the end of the tri 2 thread but I'll put a new one up in the coming days. I'm still waiting for broadband to be set up at my new place! Now I've moved in I need to start getting some baby bits, time is flying by now - can't wait to meet her and see all the pics of our newborns!!

Had my 28 week 4d scan today
Would recommend to anyone absolute amazing experience

Attachments

• IMG_5361.JPG
    IMG_5361.JPG
    368.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi Ladies, hope you are all well. Babybee glad all is okay and a lovely neat bump :) Bethany have you had your results yet? Hope all is okay!

Move went well, apart from waking up on moving day with a stinking cold and sore throat! Lovely! Am still suffering but think it's worse as I'm not using anything... btw can I use Vicks vaporub?

I put a bump pic at the end of the tri 2 thread but I'll put a new one up in the coming days. I'm still waiting for broadband to be set up at my new place! Now I've moved in I need to start getting some baby bits, time is flying by now - can't wait to meet her and see all the pics of our newborns!!

My results were all clear thank god glad I had it checked though

Love the 4D scan Bethany! Can really see her smiling!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pinkbunny, congrats on the move! i bet it must've been exhausting anyway, let alone with a crappy cold. I use vicks but am not actuallly sure if you are meant too when pregnant? I know you cant use on babies but have never thought about it in pregnancy!

Bethany those photos are incredible! you can really see her features and what a gorgeous smile. Also, im so glad the oc tests came back clear. Has the itching eased at all?

I had my mw appt yesterday and despite on Friday my bump measured 30cms and the scan showed the baby as being massive, yesterday the bump measured only 26cms. So the mw panicked and wants to book me another scan asap so now I have to wait to be called in at short notice. We'll see what happens but i reckon all is fine!

Last edited:
They had beans on toast instead of McDonald's as I forgot to take my purse!

No call about my gtt so I must have passed thankfully. I am so thirsty lately, and so hot. I'm either too hot or too cold never a nice in-between :(

They had beans on toast instead of McDonald's as I forgot to take my purse!

No call about my gtt so I must have passed thankfully. I am so thirsty lately, and so hot. I'm either too hot or too cold never a nice in-between :(

I'm thirsty too!! At night I'd rather have drink then food struggling to eat at night

Bethany - glad all results were clear and those photos are amazing - I want to get one done now - so clear! I'm also struggling to eat in the evening - my dinners are so tiny! Drinking water really bloats me out so I'm trying to sip all day... I'm getting pulling under my ribs which is so uncomfortable.

Babybee thank you, hope scan goes okay! Keep us posted. Crappy cold is starting to ease now thank god! I can't cope with much else lol

28 week midwife appointment today at 1:00pm.. not seen midwife since 17 weeks feels like ages.

28 week midwife appointment today at 1:00pm.. not seen midwife since 17 weeks feels like ages.

Wow that's a long time hun, I went from 6 weeks to 21, I had to ring them for a appointment in the end xx

You have less appointments after your first. I think its 2 or 3 less. X

All well after my appointment today! Baby is lying at funny tra serve angle too haha!

Glad the appointment went well lura! When I went in last friday the midwife said the baby was in a weird transverse position too! Then an hour later I had a scan and the babys head was wedged right down but still in an odd position!

This week my girls have had yet more colds and coughs and now im getting it just in time for our holiday next week! On the upside, weve put up our tree and decorations yesterday and today. Did it whilst the kids were awake for the first time and although they were mightily annoying wanting to play with everything, it was such a gorgeous experience watching their little faces light up when a new sparkly decoration was taken out of the box and then of course when we turned the lights on.x

Ah that's so cute. I put our tree up this weekend - once I could locate the box with all the decorations in! It's so nice, but a reminder that time is going so quickly and after christmas it's the countdown to our babies arriving!

I've got my 28 week blood test today and then midwife again on Thursday. The midwife appointments seem to be ramping up a little bit now. I'm starting to think about giving birth now, and getting a little bit nervous!!

I've managed to give hubby the dreaded lurgy that I had last week - he seems to have it far worse, not sure if it's because I've had a flu jab but he kept me awake all night sneezing and coughing. Either that or snoring!

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? It's got so cold hasn't it?!

I've just come back from my midwife appt - my iron levels have dropped a lot so might explain my tiredness and shortness of breath! I need to try and increase via diet first (and hubby is a chef so should know what to feed me :)) and then resort to medication. She said that the levels now are OK if they had always been at that level, but it's a big drop from what I am used to. Everything else was fine, no antibodies :)

Baby is getting the hiccups an awful lot these days, and seems to like tucking her feet under my ribs - little monkey!

Would love to hear how you are all doing

xx

Glad everything is going well, I am convinced my little man is in a funny position but then keeps managing to get a foot or something under my ribs on the right. I have the midwife and all my bloods on Monday which I'm sure will all be fine.

I keep feeling guilty when people ask me if I'm ready and have a name and things because to be honest I haven't been that focused on this baby at all, with Christmas looming, a 15 month old and trying to get lots in our house I haven't had much time but I will be in a mad rush as soon as Christmas is over to get everything washed and ready.

Hey everyone! Nearly 30 weeks by time Christmas is here will be on countdown! Used my holidays in janauary and dropped to 2 days a week I cannot wait for it! Got lots of jobs that's needs to be done!

This is my first baby and just wondered if anyone has been having Braxton hicks and what they feel like?!

Hey everyone! Nearly 30 weeks by time Christmas is here will be on countdown! Used my holidays in janauary and dropped to 2 days a week I cannot wait for it! Got lots of jobs that's needs to be done!

This is my first baby and just wondered if anyone has been having Braxton hicks and what they feel like?!

Oooo bethanybiggin, I think I've been having them last night.. I'm sure of it. I've been wondering if anyone else has had them as well!! Xxx

I think I've been getting them. They feel quite low down but my tummy goes rock hard and it feels really tight. Doesn't hurt though. At first I thought it was the baby's head brushing against the front of my womb.

We are all getting ready to give birth - eek! My left boob is leaking more now, especially at night time. I hardly have anything from my right one though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back