*~* February 2017 yummy mummies - the last trimester *~*

Haha, yeah pretty similar! Hope yours goes well too x

Can I join with the nativity and growth scan too?! My daughter is an angel in the nativity this week and I have growth scan on Wednesday morning :)

Can I join in too? Not quite a nativity but my 2 year old is dressing as an angel and they are performing christmas carols at nursery for the parents on Tuesday.

Good luck everyone with growth scans this week! These February babies eh!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

haha brilliant! Good luck to everyone for their scans and fingers crossed all our toddlers and children make the best angels ever!x

My sister is 12 weeks pregnant and her wife just got us matching hoodies. This is the front and the back has our name on it. So cute!
a70ecf8feda1bd5ca30517bd261ff403.jpg

My sister is 12 weeks pregnant and her wife just got us matching hoodies. This is the front and the back has our name on it. So cute!
a70ecf8feda1bd5ca30517bd261ff403.jpg
Welllllll cute!!

I've got a growth scan to this week on friday! Lol.. hope everyone's scans go well xxxx

Are any of you starting on the raspberry lead tea im starting it at 32 weeks so I got some ready and when I read the ingredients it's main one is hibiscus does anyone know much about it

im not as i heard from someone it can increase risk of heammorage and i took it with my eldest and suffered from fetal/maternal heammorage so i wont go near it now. However I dont know how true that is and a midwife or doctor has never corroborated that so it might not be true.

Goodness - everyone's having growth scans... hope they all go well ladies! Not forgetting the nativities of course lol.

I haven't looked into raspberry leaf - what are the benefits of it?

It was my birthday on Saturday and I had a lovely day, but think I overdid it a bit as all night I have had the worst sore throat and chest! I don't have any other symptoms though - what can I take for it?

I was just googling it to see if there was any truth behind what I was told and apparently it's meant to have the opposite effect so ignore me. I'm still not going to take it though. Pinkbunny it's meant to strengthen the uterus to help labour go smoothly and quickly.

Pinkbunny, happy birthday! I have had so many colds and coughs this pregnancy so I totally sympathise with you! You can have paracetamol but that's pretty much it. I also would have hall soothers and drink hot water with honey and a lemon slice and that also helped. I hope it clears quickly hun!x

Goodness - everyone's having growth scans... hope they all go well ladies! Not forgetting the nativities of course lol.

I haven't looked into raspberry leaf - what are the benefits of it?

It was my birthday on Saturday and I had a lovely day, but think I overdid it a bit as all night I have had the worst sore throat and chest! I don't have any other symptoms though - what can I take for it?
I think minus paracetamol hun you cant take anything medication wise.
You can try a hot vimto or hot water with lemon / honey to try and soothe your throat.

Thank you ladies - I have bought some Halls and honey and lemon but my maternity cover started today so I'm talking non stop which is not helping. If I didn't have a handover to do I'd be at home in bed I think, but I only have 9 working days with her as I'm using my annual leave from 6th Jan and we shut down for Christmas.

This is the raspberry tea I've bought I was just worried as main ingredient was hibiscus so wasn't sure if I have the right stuff

Attachments

• IMG_5494.jpg
    IMG_5494.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
Pink bunny it was my birthday Saturday to! Lol xx

I got the raspberry leaf capsules from Holland and Barrett, can't stomach the tea x

Last edited:
No I won't be taking rlt, my uterus is far too good at pushing babies out already.

I spoke to my consultant last week and the possibility of being induced about 38 weeks because of previous very fast labours and he seems like he is happy to do that! I have had one unplanned homebirth already and a baby in the maternity ward (which hubby missed) so I want to be safe on delivery suite for this one!

Don't blame you Lilaco at least you can be prepared. I'm really worries about when I go into labour as my mum lives an hour and a half away and if it's quick like last time my other half will have to stay with our son!

I've started itching at night the last week, do you think I should phone the midwife about it. It's not too bad during the day but keeping me up at night

Hi all, looks like I may be moving from being a March mummy to be to being a February one. I had a c-section with my twin daughters 4 years ago and I am choosing to go down the elective c-section route rather than trying for a VBAC, so even though my due date is 4th March they are likely to deliver at 39 weeks.

I had a growth scan yesterday (as my daughters were small for gestational age) and my little boy is growing well at the moment - pretty much on the 50th centile for everything. Was so nice to see him again, even though its very difficult to actually see whats going on in there on the screen anymore - he already looked so squashed! He is a predicted 2 lb 12 oz (although i don;'t believe these predictions too much as they were way out with my daughters even though they scanned me on the day I had them - they were over a 1lb off each!).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back