Erin becoming a skinny Minnie :-)

Yeah but you're a good 7 inches taller than me! Think my overall goal is 9st 7lb but if I can get to 10st 7lb Ill be proper chuffed. Thats what I was when I fell pregnant I think. Possibly a little less.

Im going to dig out the lipotrim and see what flavours I have left!

How much do you think you've lost? Are you measuring inches as well? I think thats a brilliant boost because sometime you wont lose weight but youll lose inches.

No, I'm not!! Really wish I had. I'll measure on Tuesday.

No idea how much I've lost. As I say, 13st 5lbs would be fab, but 6lbs is alot in one week when your eating loads of fat isn't it? Lol?

I dunno. If I weigh in at anything over 13.7, I'm gonna be disappointed. EEK!

I think 5lbs isn't unreasonable, although my dad did it for 2 weeks and lost 8lb so maybe look at it in the long run. Say you lose 3/4lb this week and do the same next week, then thats half a stone in 2 weeks and keep it up and its a stone in 4! I might weigh in every 2 weeks, just for a boost.

Ive got enough lipotrim to last until Friday evening so that dinner will be my first meal on Atkins :yay: Ive got alot of strawberry though :sick: Im having my only chicken one on Wednesday I think as the 3rd day is the hardest so I want something nice that day.

I think 5lbs isn't unreasonable, although my dad did it for 2 weeks and lost 8lb so maybe look at it in the long run. Say you lose 3/4lb this week and do the same next week, then thats half a stone in 2 weeks and keep it up and its a stone in 4! I might weigh in every 2 weeks, just for a boost.

Ive got enough lipotrim to last until Friday evening so that dinner will be my first meal on Atkins :yay: Ive got alot of strawberry though :sick: Im having my only chicken one on Wednesday I think as the 3rd day is the hardest so I want something nice that day.

Sounds like a plan!!! Text me tomorrow and let me know how it goes down.

Just keep thinking about your graduation!!! It's fab youve got something to work towards :) xxx

Ive ordered loads of size 14 dresses and Ill be so disappoined if they're all too small. Hopefully this way they wont be too bad lol.

Have you go anything you can work towards or maybe little treats you can give yourself once you hit certain goals, like new pair of jeans after 1st, or hair cut after 7lb etc.

My long term goal is to be 12st by the time I go on holiday I'm march. Wether that's achievable, I don't know.

I was so so so so tempted to weigh this morning before I went in the shower... But I didn't! If I lose 1lb from today till tomorrow that will make an overall difference :). Please

please let me weigh in at 13st 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be fine hun & the goal you have is totally achievable as well

You've got your mind set along with the motivation & will power, that is the ultimate key to weight loss

xxxxxx

I've just had my baked Camembert with some crispy bacon and lots of salad. It was yummy!!

Out for a run when Rob gets home tonight hopefully, if it's not too late.

I've just weighed in. I've gone from 13st 11lbs to......

13st 3lbs!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, an 8lb loss. I'm ecstatic with that!!

:dance: Well Done!! That's Fantastic, Keep Up The Good Work! :thumbup:

Thanks girls! I was doubting to wether I would get to 13.6 so I could hardly believe it when I stepped on the scales this morning!!!! :) :) :)

Ahhhh thats amazing! You did so well :yay: Next week you might get below the 13 mark!!!!

Im picking up my book today and starting tomorrow (I was NOT in the mood for lipotrim lol).

Honestly thats fantastic. Bet you're elated!

I never thought I would see the 12s on the scales again so FX. that said, I'm eating everything atkinsy I have left then switching to weight watchers till I'm back from Scotland. That weight is staying off though :)

Yay, so your starting tomorrow? I think with the lipotrim you have to really be in the mind set to do it. X

I think thats fair enough, just dont go crazy on potatoes etc but eat anything else :) Sounds good.

Ive just been shopping so starting tomorrow! Cant believe how much my shopping came to! Granted I got lots of meat that will last a while I think. It was soooo nice buying all that cheese lol.

I think thats fair enough, just dont go crazy on potatoes etc but eat anything else :) Sounds good.

Ive just been shopping so starting tomorrow! Cant believe how much my shopping came to! Granted I got lots of meat that will last a while I think. It was soooo nice buying all that cheese lol.

We went to sainsburys on Sunday and spent £79!!!!! I was in shock!!! That is the one downside of Atkins, it's quite expensive :-(. But it works for me!!

Yay, I can't wait to see how you do! Have you done Atkins before?? X

I spent £56 and I swear I was crying on the inside. I actually spent £71 but I dont think I can count buying disney films on atkins :blush:

I hope I do as well as you. Even half as well as you after the first week would be fab! Ive never done it before no :/ Im a little nervous but Ill see how I get on. I brought 20 eggs today!!! I think they might become a staple lol.

This might be tmi, but have you had any probs going the loo? My parents said that they both stuggled with that and if they did it again then theyd be prepared next time! Apparently my dad didn't go for over a week! :shock:

I honestly had no problems at all. Everything working as usual :) lol!

I can't wait to see how you get on. I bet you do fab!!

You know if you want a really nice sauce to go with meat..

Double cream with garlic. Simmer it gently till it very slowly comes to the boil. Add mushrooms, grated cheese, whatever you like! I had it tonight with chicken and it was Mmmmmmmm.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back