Erin becoming a skinny Minnie :-)

Hmmmmm, you can't have tinned tomatoes so not sure how you'd do it??

Just chop up normal tomatoes can't you? It wont be as juicy as a normal chilli but you can get all the spices I guess. It didnt look runny in the picture.

I might try it??!!

Yay, my craving for carbs has gone!!!! Today I had bacon and eggs for brunch and it really really filled me up! I have just snacked on a few prices of brie. Been shopping today and got lots of supplies. :)

I got some camembert. I never have it because it's so so fattening but I'm going to bake it one night this week at have it with salad!!! Mmmmm.....

Going running tomorrow morning too! Yay!!!!

I'm off to Scotland for the weekend on Saturday and I KNOW I won't stick to Atkins while I'm there so on Friday, I'm going to switch to slimming world or weight watchers. Wether I go back on Atkins when I get back will depend on how I feel. Witout weighing myself I KNOW I have lost weight and I'm not going to put it back on. I am completely determined.

Can't wait till Tuesday to weigh in :)

^^ also whichever I do switch to on Friday, the amount of carbohydrate I will be consuming will be very low. If it's not, I know exactly what will happen.

i cant wait for you to weigh in and see how well you have done!

Last edited:
i cant wait for you to weigh in and see how well you have done!

Thanks! I'm so excited!

Whenever I'm feeling low I just get out my Atkins book and remind myself why I'm doing this! I was reading yesterday that the MORE fatty things you eat, the better! Makes your body burn it quicker! Strange!!!! So camembert is PERFECTO!!!!!!!

Your doing really well Erin, i admire you! Good luck for tuesday, i really hope all the hard work has paid off! xx

Oooo Im excited about your weigh in! Oooo boursin...that'll totally be on my shopping list. It didn't occur to me to snack on brie. Huummmm nom nom nom.

Did you say you had cauliflour cheese? How did you make the sauce...with cream and cheese?

Yeah, double cream with garlic, bring to the boil then added cheese. Reduce. It was do yummy!!! I didn't actually do the cauliflower cheese, I boiled the cauliflower and poured the sauce over my whole food! I didn't make it too cheesy, it was really delicious.

What's Boursin like? What kind of cheese is it?

Its a garlic soft cheese. Im proper obsessed with it. At uni me and my old friend would sit in his room and gorge on the stuff. Its lush! Luckily Paige is obsessed with it too but its proper fattening.

Im going to try that. Ive got to try and make it so I can add carbs to my food for Paige as well. Urgh.

Its a garlic soft cheese. Im proper obsessed with it. At uni me and my old friend would sit in his room and gorge on the stuff. Its lush! Luckily Paige is obsessed with it too but its proper fattening.

Im going to try that. Ive got to try and make it so I can add carbs to my food for Paige as well. Urgh.

Garlic soft cheese???? Mmmmm..why did I think it was a blue cheese??? In gonna get sine tomorrow!!

Its proper garlicy, but theres one that isn't so intense as well. Go for the intense one! No wonder I live alone :wall:

You can always just make her a jacket potato or something to go with what your eating??

Are you doing lipotrim tomorrow then or waiting A few days?? X

Its proper garlicy, but theres one that isn't so intense as well. Go for the intense one! No wonder I live alone :wall:

I'll wake up in the night to find rob sleeping downstairs because of my breath!! Lol!!

Well Im picking up the book tomorrow so I might just go shopping tomorrow as well (Ive got to wait in for a phone call so I can sit and read a bit) so might start it Tuesday. Ive got my graduation 3 weeks on Tuesday so Id quite like to lose a few lb for it tbh.

If you do lipotrim and atkins, bet you can lose a stone in 3 weeks!!!!

Dont do it! Weigh in on Tuesday!

Im going to do it. Im making a sausage cassorole tomorrow so thats food sorted for Paige. Ive got cakes in from earlier so Ill eat some now lol. I can't weigh in tomorrow morning though because FOBs got my wii remotes!!! But I was weighed at the doctors last week and I was 11st 11lb :faint:

Dont do it! Weigh in on Tuesday!

Im going to do it. Im making a sausage cassorole tomorrow so thats food sorted for Paige. Ive got cakes in from earlier so Ill eat some now lol. I can't weigh in tomorrow morning though because FOBs got my wii remotes!!! But I was weighed at the doctors last week and I was 11st 11lb :faint:

Yay, diet buddy :)

I would love to be 11st 11lbs. My goal is 11.10. Well, that's my final goal. This week, I would love to see 13st 5lbs. That's a 6lb loss though, dunno if I'm expecting too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back