Erin becoming a skinny Minnie :-)

I think bacon and egg might become a staple for me, I love it! Paige is a fan too so that works nicely, although Ill put milk with hers. Are you allowed milk on it? lol, I have no idea about foods. Just realised, could have chicken wraped in bacon, nom nom nom.

Yep, milk is allowed. As long as it's full fat (???!!!) x

Half a stone is fab for NOT watching you eat. Well done!

For Atkins, it's all or nothing. I'm REALLY strict with myself. I'm not weighing in till next Tuesday. I'm on countdown already!! Lol x

Thankyou :) I was pretty impressed too ;-) lets hope it stays off lol x

Sounds like you're doing really well with it! I considered atkins, but I really am too much of a carbs fan! I don't
Even know what diet I'm doing lol, just making it up as I go along, but fingers crossed, it seems to be working for now!

Sounds like you're doing really well with it! I considered atkins, but I really am too much of a carbs fan! I don't
Even know what diet I'm doing lol, just making it up as I go along, but fingers crossed, it seems to be working for now!

Haha! That's so jammy that it's working! :) I have to follow proper diets or I just eat shit!

Lunch today is some lovely big king prawns with lemon mayo. Maybe a bit of ham and cheese too ;-)

I'm feeling really good tonight! Had sausage whirls with cabbage, onions and mushrooms for tea, with mayo to dip :) Really enjoyed it actually!!

I am going to MILs later for some tutoring and I'm not getting my car back till tomorrow so I'm gonna put in my sports stuff and run it. It's about 3 miles!!!! Bus back though!!

I ran both ways *SHOCK* I covered almost 5 miles with a heavy rucksack on my back!!! :)

I've walked 3 miles this morning. Had chicken salad for lunch. Feeling fab so far :)

Tonight for tea is the rest of the chicken, or fish and veg. Planning to run tomorrow morning before work. I was so tempted to weigh myself earlier but I resisted. I don't feel bloated at all :)

Thanks Kez.

Got my alarm set for the morning to go for a run before work. Wether I get up or not, well that's a different story! Lol

I done it!!!! Ive ran 3 miles and I'm so so proud of myself! Can't wait for my weigh in on Tuesday. I've never been this dedicated :)

I've been really lethargic today :-( day 4 or 5 of diets are usually hard. Tonight, I'm gonna watch x factor with some vodka and diet cokes :). For tea tonight we are having steak, cauliflower cheese, onions, mushrooms. Mmm.....

You sound like you're sticking to it! My book got delivered today but I missed it so wont get it until Monday now and by the time Ill start youll be through your first week already! Keep at it!

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

You sound like you're sticking to it! My book got delivered today but I missed it so wont get it until Monday now and by the time Ill start youll be through your first week already! Keep at it!

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Yay for getting it on Monday!! I'm really proud that I'm sticking to it, I'm craving carbs at the moment though. :-(

Thats normal though I guess. My mum started to want carbs at the end of the first week so I think it's only natural. Just battle through it and you'll be uber proud of yourself.

I was thinking of using the last of my lipotrim before starting because it does the same thing with your body doesnt it? Send it into ketosis (sp?!)?

Yep, that's right. That's a good idea, get rid of them! When you thinking of starting? X

I need to do a food shop pretty soon so on Monday Ill probably go with the lipotrim (which Ive got 3/4 days of) and then go shopping on Thursday I think. I want to read through the books and get a meal plan set up before I start otherwise Ill get all confused lol.

I like that your putting what your having because it gives me ideas lol. Do you like chilli? You can make that with atkins as well. Cant remember where I saw the recipe though but it looked scrummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back