Erin becoming a skinny Minnie :-)

How've you done today Mel?

I had porridge with skimmed milk for breakfast. Bacon and scrambled egg for lunch and lamb steak with veggies for tea.

What you had?

I had bacon and egg for breakfast, cheese omlette for lunch and just had a chilli for tea. Nom nom nom. Im really enjoying it tbh!

was it strange having the carbs? Its good that your only having a little because it'll be easy to change back again. Are you being strict again when you get back?

Your meals sound nice today!!!

Yep, I'm going back on it strict when I get back. My mum asked what we want when we arrive on sat night. I've said cheeseburgers. I will just have the burger, cheese and salad and rob and mum will have the buns!!!

The only thing I'm thinking is, you know how on Atkins you can't have anything "low fat"?? Well I had my Porridge this morning with skimmed milk??? Should I have it with full fat?? Im confused!!!

It was nice having the carbs but I can 100% TRUTHFULLY say that the thought of a bowl of pasta or some potatoes (all my family tease me for how much I love and eat potatoes) makes me feel sick!!!! Xx

I take it you didn't have kidney beans in your chilli?

Nope, no kidney beans. Its was very upsetting :( I love kidney beans.

I was thinking today actually that I dont want to go back to how many carbs Ive been eating because I literally LIVE off carbs!

Good idea about the burger! Also, if youre ever out and need something quick to eat you can get a burger from mcdonalds and do the same, just dont eat the bun! I hadnt thought of that! Id probably use full fat milk. Makes sense I guess...? Not sure though.

I weighed this morning and I was 13st 4lb. 1lb gain. That must be the little carbs I'm having. Urgh.

How you doin Mel? X

Pahaha, its probably better not to ask to save us both from embarressment. I think its pretty clear I have no self control what so ever lol. Karma bit me in the arse though and it cost me over a fiver for a cheese toasty that wasn't even what I ordered :wall:

If Im honest, Im perfectly happy with how I eat. Its not brilliant I know, but pft. I doubt its ever going to change so Im doing the challenge thing with everyone and just trying to get a bit more active. Sod it. Nothing wrong with being curvy haha.

1lb gain could purely be water retention or anything. It hasn't been a week yet so it might just be a blip that you would never have known about if you hadnt weighed in today. Dont get disheartened, youve still lost half a stone!!! :pompom:

Well girls.. After being in Scotland I am well and truly back on it. I'm giving SW another try.

I am very pleased with myself, since my last weigh in I am another 4lbs down! That's 10lbs :) yay me!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back