Erin becoming a skinny Minnie :-)

ERIN84

Reaction score
Start weight: 13st 11lbs.

Please don't feel like this needs to be replied to. I just want to write everything here to keep myself motivated and to, hopefully look back on and be proud of what I've achieved.

I have, this morning, started the Atkins diet :).

Today I have weighed in at 13st 11lbs (that looks awful written down!)

Last edited:
Today I had chicken for breakfast (I had nothing else) and a big tuna salad with coleslaw and mayo for lunch :) also had 2 cups of green tea.

Ooo good luck with the atkins. My parents did this and my dad lost 8lb in 2 weeks. My mum wasn't as strict (she only wanted to do it to spur my dad on lol) and she lost 4lb in 2 weeks :)

Youll learn to love eggs more than you ever imagined you would!

Ooo good luck with the atkins. My parents did this and my dad lost 8lb in 2 weeks. My mum wasn't as strict (she only wanted to do it to spur my dad on lol) and she lost 4lb in 2 weeks :)

Youll learn to love eggs more than you ever imagined you would!

That's fab! I'm gonna jot down all the free foods from your books and I'll send you them back :)

Good luck Hun, im sure you loose loads of weight xx

Good luck Erin! Positive thinking all the way!

Can i ask what the atkins is exactly? I can't remember!

Good luck ;-) isn't the Atkins diet protein only? I'd miss my carbs far too much to be able to it! I love my bread and pasta too much :rofl: x

You can do it hun, you'll be fine & we are all here to help motivate & support you in any way possible
xxxxx

Thanks girls! I had pork and green beans for tea. My stomach is feeling a tad sensitive tonight but it's probably wondering why I'm eating so much fat!

Yeah, munch is right, it's basically just NO CARBS. Meat, fish, cheese and veggies. You can also have coleslaw, mayo etc. As long as its not reduced fat! I love bread and potatoes so I do find the Atkins really challenging but I know it works for me. I'm desperate to lose this weight and I know Atkins will kick start it. Last time I done it I lost a stone in just over 2 weeks! The key is not to come of it and gorge on carbs and it will stay off :)

wonder whether I should try and give it a go too... I've lost half a stone this month just by walking Layla to and from baby groups and NOT watching what I eat (had a few cakes/donuts and a couple of chippy takeaways :shock:) but still lost it! So maybe cutting the carbs would work for me too... x

Half a stone is fab for NOT watching you eat. Well done!

For Atkins, it's all or nothing. I'm REALLY strict with myself. I'm not weighing in till next Tuesday. I'm on countdown already!! Lol x

No, but I read it all on net before I started last time.

I love the fact that whatever I eat I'd just gonna be burned off straight away and not stored :) :)

My MIL had the book actually so I read hers. Forgot that!

I might have to look into this a bit more. Carbs make me feel poo anyway, so I might give it a try.

Can you eat sausages on it?

Yep. I'm gonna put Emily to bed then I will write an explanation of what you can eat etc x

Ive just ordered the book and an atkins cookbook :) Youve inspired me! Only cost just under £6 for them both so not bad.

Ive just ordered the book and an atkins cookbook :) Youve inspired me! Only cost just under £6 for them both so not bad.

Yay!!!! It honestly does work. Plenty of water to prevent headache in the first 4 days and you'll love it!! X

This morning I'm having bacon and egg for breakky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back