It's a .......UPDATED WITH PICS!

carlyr874

Reaction score
BIG little boy! lol

I'm pleased to report that I had a baby boy on Wednesday weighing in at 11lbs 5!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock that he weighed so much as my daughter was only 7lbs 3!

I managed to get discharged yesterday (I did push for it) as I was feeling ok and I am so glad to be home. Have decided this morning to call him 'Noah Paul' (Paul is hubby's name).

On reflection I am glad my consultant advised me to abandon my VBAC plans on Monday and go for elective C section considering his weight (I'm less than 5ft 1 myself) - I had 3 growth scans at 28, 32 and 38 weeks and his measurements showed up as 'on the larger side of average' but "certainly not a whopper" were their words.

On our first night at home he had a feed at 10pm, then woke at 1am and then slept through until 7am!!! He's absolutely gorgeous and I'll try and get some pics on here this week sometime.

xxx

TheNewArrival022.jpg

TheNewArrival018.jpg

Congratulations on your little big man hun!

I look forward to seeing his pics! :hug:

Aww congrats hun and welcome Noah (lovely name, I had it on my list but OH didnt like it!!) Looking forward to seeing pics and wow what a great size!!! xxx

Wow 11lb 5, i think i'd be glad i went for the c-section too! Well done and congratulations :cheer:

He is so adorable!

It's making me so excited for my own little man to get here and I've got weeks yet.....

Congratulations to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back