Erin becoming a skinny Minnie :-)

You should be a spokes person for them! Can you start Atkins groups? Like slimming world? Bet youd get quite a few people interested actually.

Oh yeah??????? I'd never thought of that!!

What's for lunch Mel?? You having bacon and brie salad still??

I had some pieces of ham and turkey, with soft cheese. Rolled up so they were like wraps!! Yummy.

This! Its chicken, red pepper and oinion fried with a bit of fajita mix in it. I know the mix has 2.6g of carbs per 1/8th of the mix so I put about 1/8th in. I know its cheating a little but when I can figure out mixes and stuff Ill stop using premade stuff :)

What are you having?

Attachments

• 104_0503.JPG
    104_0503.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 8
I didn't think you could have soft cheese? I brought boursin which Im going to have tonight but Im a little apprehansive because its a soft cheese :/ This whole thing confuses me.

I've always had soft cheese?????? I have eaten loads of it last week. I dont remember not being allowed it??

Pft, if youve still eaten it and still lost 8lb then I wouldnt worry! lol Ill be eating the boursin later then!

Im just in from being to next. Emily needs lots of winter things ( I don't buy everything there but I like the little jumpers and things)...

Anyway....

I tried on some stuff and I felt so slim. I didn't feel fat in anything!!! I'm overjoyed :)

:pompom: You're only going to feel better as the days go on!!!

I really need to get the energy to cook. Then Im going to have boursin for a snack later on. I had 2 rashers of bacon for a snack while Paige ate :)

I got the atkins cookbook today and its fantastic! I didn't know you could have passata so Im making some chilli tomorrow and then some spag bol another night (minus the spag lol)

Ooooh, cook book????????? I want!!!!

Tonight I'm having chicken in a French sauce (jarred but low carbs :) ) with roasted asparagus and broccoli.

I'm so glad your on it, we can spur eachother on :). Kezza might join out little group too!!! Xxx

This is what I had. It looks like a babys been sick on it but honestly it was nice lol. It was grilled pork with broccoli and cheese sauce.

Oooo asparagus...might have to get some.

Its nice to exchange what your eating and spur each other on. Get on it Kezza! I need to drink more. Ive only had just over 2 pints today :/ Ill get a picture of the book up. Its brilliant. Tells you different things to eat for each week as well, like a ready made food diary.

Damn forgot to put the picture on lol

Attachments

• 104_0504.JPG
    104_0504.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 8
This is the cookbook. The other pictures are just to show what is in the book as well. But it talks you through recipes from maintenance to on going weightloss etc. Really good!

Attachments

• 104_0505.JPG
    104_0505.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 104_0508.JPG
    104_0508.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 104_0509.JPG
    104_0509.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 8
That looks really good!! Where did you get it??? This Is my tea

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319050326.030947.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319050326.030947.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 8
Ooo definatly getting some asparagus for next week. I just got it off amazon. Tells you how to make waffles and pancakes as well if you fancy something sweet but want to stay on track.

Its amazing how unbloated you feel! I mean, I feel fat because I can feel my belly over my trousers lol, but like my stomach doesn't feel heavy or anything and I dont feel hungry at all!

AugustMum said:
Its amazing how unbloated you feel! I mean, I feel fat because I can feel my belly over my trousers lol, but like my stomach doesn't feel heavy or anything and I dont feel hungry at all!

that's exactly how I feel!!! I'm gonna get that book! X

8lbs loss is fantastic! Well done! Also good luck Mel! I'd be tempted if i wasn't so flipping fussy with food :(

8lbs loss is fantastic! Well done! Also good luck Mel! I'd be tempted if i wasn't so flipping fussy with food :(

Thanks :) your a fussy one are you?? I've never been fussy with food, probably the reason I'm the size I am now!!!

Trust me, it's possible to fussy and gain loads! :lol: I was brought up with really bland normal food, never had spag bol, pastas etc anything like that. So i think i need to do a bit more experimenting, i might just like it!

Yodabo, Im uber fussy and pretty much have to force myself to eat alot of the foods on the atkins but you just gain a taste for them after a while. About 2 years ago I didn't eat any veg at all and now I eat a fair bit, purely because I made myself eat them lol. Again....probably why Ive gained so much weight lol.

I had bacon and egg again for breakfast. I really like it so wouldnt mind if I had it everyday. Feeling completly none bloated this morning. Love it. How you feeling today Erin? Excited about tomorrow?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back