*******December 2015 and January 2016 mummies and babies *******

Hi all hope you are all doing well.

Our little guy goes to bed between 830/9pm it seems to be getting earlier. He sleeps until 5 am ish feeds then goes back down until around 730.

I found keeping him in the living room was overstimulating him and he was becoming overtired so now I take him up to our room at 830.

He also has his bath at 7 ish X

Hi all hope you are all doing well.

Our little guy goes to bed between 830/9pm it seems to be getting earlier. He sleeps until 5 am ish feeds then goes back down until around 730.

I found keeping him in the living room was overstimulating him and he was becoming overtired so now I take him up to our room at 830.

He also has his bath at 7 ish X

That's what we do, final feed in the bedroom that way they know it's bedtime :)

Thanks all. Her last feed is in a darkened room, as soon as we put her down in her crib she goes to sleep. She's as good as gold. She wakes for a feed around 4.00 then sleeps until about 8-8.30. She's chewing her hand lots in the night now, I think teething could be just around the corner! xx

My LO has been chewing her hands obsessively all week, but surely she can't be teething soon, she's only 7 weeks?!

My LO has been chewing her hands obsessively all week, but surely she can't be teething soon, she's only 7 weeks?!
Mine is the same. Drooling non stop and fists in the mouth.

Ditto! Biting my finger or boob if he can!

Anyone had the 16 week injections, where your little ones ok? X

mines drooling & hands in mouth too, got a teeny nubbin on the top that i can see but its been there at least a week and i dont think its moving yet

Ditto! Biting my finger or boob if he can!

Anyone had the 16 week injections, where your little ones ok? X
We are due ours this Thursday. I am dreading it. He was so bad after the 12 week ones.

We have the 12 week ones on Tuesday (14 weeks due to illness). I am dreading them too. Tillie how did your baby react?

After my babies being admitted to hospital after their 8 week jags we had absolutely no issues after the 12 week ones. Just a little grumpy for a day or two.

We have the 12 week ones on Tuesday (14 weeks due to illness). I am dreading them too. Tillie how did your baby react?
He was terrible. Cried solid for 48 hours and didn't sleep. The only way he would settle was in his sling attached to me.
The 8 week ones didn't bother him at all.

We had our 2nd set of immunisations today - Jack only briefly cried and settled really quickly. He then slept for 4 hours, woke up and absolutely screamed his wee heart out for about 2 hours then he got his bath and bottle, got a few smiles out of him and he is currently sleeping at the moment. Hopefully the worst is over :)

oh no we have 12 week jabs next Wednesday!!! I am dreading it. She screamed in pain for hours after 8 weeks ones and we ended up at emergency dr at midnight as she went so white/pale - apparently going pale is a reaction to pain and her temp started rising a little :( x

Jack was absolutely fine that night. We had a few hours of screaming - but he then got his bath and slept from 9pm till 4am no issues at all, got his bottle and went back down till 7am

12 week jabs were fine for my Jack. No apparent side effects thankfully. We have 16 weeks at start of April & have heard that one is worst.

On a happier note we took jack to have his photos taken this morning. He was so good, very smiley & engaged! Gonna spend a bomb on photos! X

16 week jabs done.
He's very clingy and fussy since. Hope this is as bad as it gets

We got our letters in this morning for the 16 week jag appointment, I am absolutely dreading them already after the first dose of the Men B one - I hope to God they go as smoothly as the 12 week ones.

We got our letters in this morning for the 16 week jag appointment, I am absolutely dreading them already after the first dose of the Men B one - I hope to God they go as smoothly as the 12 week ones.
We had a few fussy hours and fine ever since. Our 12 week ones were the worst. This thankfully was a walk in the park from those.
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back