*******December 2015 and January 2016 mummies and babies *******

Girls..our babies are going to be 1 next month! How did that happen? How is everyone getting on? Is anyone having a party or have celebration plans? X

I was a Dec 2015 due date mummy but my little man was born early in Nov... he's 1 on Thursday!! No idea what happened - how has he gotten to 1 already! Nothing much planned, few baby friends over tomorrow and then off to a local farm park on Thursday so long as it's not raining too much. what will you do? xx

Oh my! I hope he has a lovely birthday! We are having a soft play party at the local leisure centre the weekend before his birthday, then on his birthday are going to a Christmas party then maybe the zoo afterwards. I just can't believe he will be one - time certainly flies. I go back to work in 2 months & am dreading it. I don't want to leave Jack, as hard as being a stay at home mum is I can't imagine not being with him all day x

Awww I remember sometimes visiting your thread when I was about to have George- I'm a February mummy ❤️ it's so amazing- where has the time gone?! Hope you're all having lots of fun with your little ones and that they have lovely birthdays xx

Last edited:
Girls..our babies are going to be 1 next month! How did that happen? How is everyone getting on? Is anyone having a party or have celebration plans? X

I know, this yer has gone so quickly. My boys turn 1 on 22nd Dec so the Sunday brfore I am having a tea /party for family at home for them. On their actual birthday I think we will do soft play then get prepared for Santa - so excited for Christmas this year, we spent last year still in hospital.

it's going so fast :( i've been back at work for a month, neither of us are used to it yet either :(
no idea what we're going to do for 1st birthday but i'm so so excited for christmas :D week thursday it's our xmas light switch on, not been before but taking Emma down this year
hope everyone's well :)

Aww wow it's crazy to think it's almost been a year already. My wee baby looks like a proper wee boy! My Jack is still taking four bottles a day and doesn't look to be dropping any. How many are all of the other babies on

Aw it really has been thee quickest year. Our lights go on Saturday and I am sooooo excited for Christmas this year, I'm having all the family round for the boys (I may regret that).

My two have their two bottles a day, morning and bedtime. They aren't fussed with their bottles ever since they went up to 3 meals a day. Good eaters and are getting so big, you would never know they had been born at 36 week.

Things aren't all rosy though, they go down at 7 each night in to their own cots, but most nights by around 4 both boys end up in our bed, every night lol. I don't mind the cuddles though.

My Jack is down to 2 bottles a day - on waking & before bed. I wasn't in any rush to cut back on the milk as he really seemed to enjoy it but I think once he was on to 3 meals & snacks he naturally dropped his mid morning bottle. As with everything, I've learnt to be led by Jack rather than try impose things on him.

I'm excited for Christmas but in a way I'm not as it's back to work in the new year. I'm going to miss my little boy so much. Currently planning Jack birthday party, it's all getting a bit over the top really but it's only your first babies 1st birthday once I guess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back