*******December 2015 and January 2016 mummies and babies *******

We're yet to have our 8 week jabs! Got them on the 1st x

We've got the 16 week jabs on 12 April. Luckily the others haven't distressed her at all and the only side effect she's had has been more sleep! Hopefully these next ones will go just as smoothly. Fingers crossed. xx

How has everyone been getting on? Little Jack is getting so long it's insane. His laughing and chuckling fits have me in tears of laughter most days it's so cute.

I've been trying to teach him how to roll but so far he is being a lazy boy and hasn't quite grasped it.

Hi ladies my little boy will be 10 weeks tomorrow and I have noticed he in the evening atleast once after his bottle feed he will literually vomit the whole bottle out! It's making me very worried and i can't seem
to find anything online about it either ...

We're getting on very well at the moment! We only have tears if she wants her nappy changing (she literally wants it changing the same second she's wet it!), she's overly tired or she has trapped wind. We generally know her feeding times, but sometimes she'll whine if she wants a feed earlier than usual. She's also sleeping SO well! She'll go down between 6:30pm - 8pm, and we'll then wake her by changing her nappy around 10:30pm - 11:30pm, give her the last feed of the day and then she goes down between 12 - 1am and sleeps til 6am - 8am! It's BLISS!

Have you contacted your HV Hello? s/he might be able to help!

Woooo another first tonight! Had our first nappy blow out at 4am - exciting times haha. So awake right now!

Hey all, hope you are keeping well.
We are currently in the middle of leap 3, so cute watching him discover more about his little world but feeding all day long.
We are into night 5 of sleeping all night, can't believe it and hope it lasts.
Just redone all his clothes yesterday to move him into his 3-6 months. Broke my heart packing up his clothes.
4 months old today but should only be 3 by corrected age!

we're having a nightmare, hoping its a leap/growth spurt. last three days i've had 3hrs/4hrs/3hrs sleep as lo wont settle after the initial put down, fighting sleep in the day too so being uber grouchy and my parents were over yest and she was really clingy & kicking off every time they held her. brief lovely moment though as she was giggling at my dad, hope the giggles come more and the grouch reduces, i miss my happy baby girl

I think we are experiencing a sleep regression :( Jack normally sleeps 730/8ish to 4/5ish. Lately he has been waking at 1am and he was able to go back to sleep with a dummy. He is now waking up crying at 1 and I offered a bottle this time which he took and went back to sleep. He was then up at 3, not resettling and so I offered more milk but he only took 2 ounces. Wouldn't resettle so I had to bring him into bed for my own sanity and he was kicking and flailing and grunting in his sleep until 7.

I hope this doesn't last long.

15 weeks and I think we've hit the dreaded sleep regression. I'm going on my 5th or 6th night of very little sleep after my boys previously sleeping all night. They are waking up in 15/20 minute spurts all night long I'm exhausted.

15 weeks and I think we've hit the dreaded sleep regression. I'm going on my 5th or 6th night of very little sleep after my boys previously sleeping all night. They are waking up in 15/20 minute spurts all night long I'm exhausted.
We are the same. Went from 12 hrs straight at night to up feeding all night this last 2 nights.

Holefully it doesn't last long for you both. Ours lasted 4 nights and he is back to sleeping through again thankfully.

Is anyone's baby rolling yet?

Holefully it doesn't last long for you both. Ours lasted 4 nights and he is back to sleeping through again thankfully.

Is anyone's baby rolling yet?
I hope we are the same. I was getting used to a full night sleep again!

We can do tummy to back, but I think it's more in bad temper cause he hates to be on his tummy lol. He is making a move from back to tummy when naked.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oh I hope so, both my boys are currently in the middle of a 2 hour + nap it's the best they have slept all week.

Hey ladies, how is everything going? Jack has his 16 week injections on Tuesday & has been a little rat bag ever since - off his milk, fighting his naps & generally being a moody bum! Hoping he is just out of sorts & will go back to his lovely happy & content baby personality soon!

We're doing okay I've noticed my two taking big growth spurts lately. We have our 16 week injections tomorrow but I finally got the go ahead to get the men b injection given seperate at another appointment.

One of my boys has been crabit the past two days and only wanting me, I'm not sure if he's beginning teething.

Last edited:
Wee Jack rolled over from tummy to back unassisted today, I was bursting with pride when he did it!

hope your lo starts feeling better lucy
aw well done Jack!

we're still not sleeping :( i'm convinced its gas/belly problems, i've restarted on the infacol to see if it improves. cant ask the hv about it as she starts talking about reflux everytime which i'm 80% sure is not an issue. start baby massage this morning which should be good, providing little miss isnt too grouchy from being tired

We are back to poor sleeping again. getting him to sleep is totally fine but keeping him asleep seems to be impossible. Hourly wake ups are happening and naps are hitting a max of 30 mins! I'm going insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back