January 2006 Babies

LOL I know how u feel - even before this can I was worried they wouldn't see anything this time - although I had heard the heart beat last night! :roll:

I cried at my first scan - it's hard not to - good luck for it :D

Hi Guys, I have spent the past hour or so reading through your messages with my non-pregnant friend and I tell you It feels great to have others going through this with me!!! I know you all feel the same way. It's really exciting isn't it :lol:

I have had an ultrasound and should go again this week, as I am ending my 13th week soon.

I have not experienced any kind of sickness, only tiredness during the first 2 months. Actually, I did have trouble sleeping and found myself waking up almost every 5 hours throughout the night., but this is wearing off now. Thank God!!

Most of you seem to be from the UK. I am in the Carribean and have some storms heading our way!! Not looking good!!! Going to be a busy week.

Hopefully chat soon, Karen

god i would love to be in the carribean! 8) hope the storms pass ok though!

x

Hi Jo Jo! My baby is due on the 28th January! :D :shock:

I am starting to get my head round it and looking forward to the scan so that I can believe it properly!

:D :D

How are you getting on?

Hiya I am due roughly on the 30th of January with my 3rd. I already have a boy who is 3 1/2 and a girl who has just turned 1. I am really nervous about this pregnancy as I had severe pre-eclampsia with my last and had to be induced 5 weeks early.

Hello

Our first baby is due on January21st and I'm 12 weeks today (finally - sigh of relief).

Hurray!!

Louise

Hi Louise

I am very close to the 12 week point. Five days to go and counting!

it is our first and we have been a bit nervous, and getting past the 12 week part will definitely make us feel more settled

Have you had your scan yet?

Hi Sarah

Yes I've had 3 scans because of some early bleeding which seems to have cleared up now. I've just posted my pics on the 1st trimester board so you can have a look if you like. The scan yesterday (12w2d) was amazingly clear but hasn't come out so well when I've posted it.

Not long to go now until you get to 12 wks - I bet you can't wait. I've suddenly got huge! :shock: Keep being asked if it's a multiple birth. Grrrr!

Louise x

hi i'm due the 31st January with baby number 2!!! i had my 1st scan yesterday :)

Hi !!

I have written on this site before, I think it's a great way of connecting with others in the same situation. I am wondering though how di I have one of those cute timelines for the growing stages of the baby? I'd love one tee hee

Tineke

Hi Tineke,

Welcome to the forum :)

No, you don't have to type the URL of your ticker every time you make a post, the code needs to go in your signature in 'My Profile'. I have now put it in there for you, and it should update shortly, or when you next make a post.

For more information on tickers, please see How To Set Up A Ticker In Your Signature in the Helpful Information forum.

I do hope this helps, don't hesitate to PM me if you have any further questions.

Best wishes,
Laura B

Hi

I've had my first date change (25th - 23rd jan) - no doubt the first of many. I don't see much difference in 2 days, but they know best!!!

For those that I've been chatting to, the section will now be 9th jan, a repreive for Daniel (eldest son) as it was gonna be on his 13th birthday!

My dates has been changed only by 5 days tho. Im due on the 23rd now
my dads birthday aswell

bec x x x

Hi, I've just registered. Am expecting 2nd baby 17th Jan. We have a beautiful 14mnth daughter..... the only one who doesn't know what's coming! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back