Cycle Buddies - hoping for a BFP in April!

LauraB

Reaction score
Hi ladies ...

Are you hoping to get a BFP (Big Fat Positive pregnancy test!) some time during April? If so, then let me know what date AF is due to arrive and I'll add you to the list, and will also update your entry when you know the result, whether it's a BFN (Big Fat Negative) or a BFP!

LADIES HOPING FOR A BFP IN APRIL ...

??? ........... Nadgos
9-15 Apr ... Kim
12 Apr ...... missclairey
15 Apr ...... momof2_trynfor3
22 Apr ...... JoPo
23 Apr ...... Loo

Good luck to you all!

Best wishes,
Laura B
Site Administrator

Hi - My AF is actually due end of March but going on the last two cycles being 40 days plus. hopefully I'll get my BFP in April!

Cycle a bit messed up at the mo, so expecting AF between 9th & 15th April, making BFP (if lucky enough to get one!) due about then. if I conceive this month baby will be due between 14th & 20th Jan 2006. However if I'm anything like my mother, it will be born between 4 and 5 weeks early, making it due the 3rd week of December (ish). If I do get BFN this month I hope it's not born over Christmas, I don't think I could cope with the stress!!!

Everything (exept legs) crossed this month!!

Hope you don't mind but i go on another site and i've copied your idea for the ladies on there. :oops:

Anyways hoping for BFP

Due 12th April !!!

Claire

My DH and I have been ttc for 2 years and are hoping that we will get a BFP on 23 April. Would love to hear from other ladies in the same boat.

Lou x :?:

Hi

I am hoping for a BFP on April 22nd! V excited, but trying not to get my hopes up too high. I had an ovary removed over xmas and have been ttc since then. My cycles have been long and erratic so a BFP this early would be too good to be true - so I am trying to think of it as a practise run!?!

Good luck all
Jo xxx

Due on 16th April - hoping to give the husband an early birthday present which is on the 23rd. Fingers xed for us all.

Very erratic at the mo but im definatly hoping for a BFP after 12 months of trying i want it to happen before the hormone tests have to start!

Hi,

Just to keep you informed - I am now 5 days late and still no sign - evenso I have tested which showed a BFN. I tested in the evening, not sure if this is the right time though?? Evenso I have suffered with a bloated stomach for the past few weeks. Will keep you informed? Baby dust to all.

Love Sheree

I am hoping for a BFP on the 29th....AF is due 4-27-05...but my dr said to wait until I am two days late before I test.....don't know if I can hold out that long...but I will try!!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!

Just thought I would update you all to let you know AF arrived on Sunday so it is a BFN for me.

Oh well I have a hospital appointment on 10th May so fingers crossed that they will shed some light.

Good luck to you all

Loo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back