Cycle Buddies - hoping for a BFP in February!

LauraB

Reaction score
Hi ladies ...

Are you hoping to get a BFP (Big Fat Positive pregnancy test!) some time during February? If so, then let me know what date AF is due to arrive and I'll add you to the list, and will also update your entry when you know the result, whether it's a BFN (Big Fat Negative) or a BFP!

LADIES HOPING FOR A BFP IN FEBRUARY ...

Feb 2 ...... lilangel ..... BFP!!!
Feb 14 .... Nadgos
Feb 20 .... mummytrying
Feb 21 .... ALIBAB28 ..... BFN

Good luck to you all!

Best wishes,
Laura B
Site Administrator

:lol: :D
Hello I got my BFP today!!! At last.
We have been TTC for 8 months.
Didn't think it would take this long as my previous pregnancy was a big surprise!!!
Due date 13/10/05.

i'm new can anyone let me in on a few abreviations such as BFP!

Help..

Just found out what BFP stands for (found the list) - congrats.....

I got my AF 2 days early... and i thought this month would be the one...Oh well another month, another try!

I am eagerly awaiting until I can take my HPT. I hope that it will turn out to be a BFP!

Hi all. AF was supposed to arrive on February 2 but still hasnt arrived I am going to take a HPT soon to determine if its a BFP or a BFN (hope not) Ill let you all know how it goes!!!

Hi - am expecting AF Valentines Day - Mon 14th, am hoping for BFP as have had few weird symptoms - will keep you posted!

hi i think my af is due on 20th feb but not positive as my cycles vary slightly in length

Hi again! Well i finally had the guts to take a HPT and I got a BFP!!!! BUT I still have to go to the doctor to offically confirm it. Its 12.48am here in NZ at the moment and I can not sleep because I am so excited! I am going into the doctors clinic in the morning so I will let you all know the confirmed results. :wink: :D

Congratulations lilangel!! Have a very happy and healthy 9 months :D

My money's on that you won't sleep at all tonight!! Don't forget to enter your due date in the Due Date Calendar thread once you know it ... congrats again!!

Hi everybody, Im new to this but needed to join in for my sanity. You think your the only one trying for months till you come to somewhere like this. Congratulations to everyone who got a BFP. Im due on mon 21st, I thought i was pregnant with having some spotting last week but done a test today and it was a BFN. Been trying for over a year for a second baby, had some blood tests on mon gone to see if anything wrong. Spending a fortune on tests a month.
Anyway good luck everybody.

I know the feeling - I've been expecting AF since Monday - couldn't resist doing a test on Mon as it was Valentines Day and what a gift for the Hubster - unfortunately it was a BF Negative - still have small hope as I too had spotting last week which was very weird, had some odd symptoms as well and am experiencing weird period like cramps but no flamin period, has anybody else experienced anything like this as I'm starting to get a bit worried. My cycle has gone all to pot in the last few months also.....HELP!

:roll: Hi laurab, just to let you know the dreaded AF came today little early too. Better luck next time. Good luck to you all

So Alibaba - any news, did you test and get your BFP? I'm still waiting for my AF - so frustrating, I was due 14th, got a BFN then tested again on the 17th - BFN again but still no AF. Don't know what's happening, still have a very small hope that I tested too early but think my bodies just turning against me. I've been very hormonal these past few days but that's prob just the onset of AF. Anyway - keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back